Bruins injury thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumpy

Mar 13, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
He will play 4 or 5 games in 8 days. Can’t do that in providence

Also one of the best tournaments and experiences a kid can experience.

There are guys that win the Stanley Cup and would probably rank the WJC as a better experience.

You’re so young and playing for the entire country. It must be a surreal experience for any Canadian kid.

Tons never get the opportunity despite being great hockey players.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Yes, Charlie is back! I don't think I am alone in feeling that a significant part of our scoring problems have to do with the devastated D corps. Having Charlie back on the blue line should make a big difference.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
If Clifton was sent down and he was in the lineup, doesn’t that mean McAvoy is all the way back and ready to play? Otherwise, why not just wait to send Clifton down?

the way i'm reading this, miller replaces mcavoy on IR which is a body wash on the roster.
clifton goes down to make room for smith's addition. figure charlie comes back on sunday,
would be surprised if they threw him out there for back-to-backs to start.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
the way i'm reading this, miller replaces mcavoy on IR which is a body wash on the roster.
clifton goes down to make room for smith's addition. figure charlie comes back on sunday,
would be surprised if they threw him out there for back-to-backs to start.

They still had roster room. All they had to do was leave CMac on IR until Saturday or Sunday...whatever day.

I'll take it one step further: Smith and Clifton have identical salaries (only $5,000 difference). They needed the space to make a trade :naughty::popcorn::sarcasm:

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Yes, Charlie is back! I don't think I am alone in feeling that a significant part of our scoring problems have to do with the devastated D corps. Having Charlie back on the blue line should make a big difference.

Bruins were only getting scoring when healthy from top line.Glad though Charlie is well and back playing.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
They still had roster room. All they had to do was leave CMac on IR until Saturday or Sunday...whatever day.

I'll take it one step further: Smith and Clifton have identical salaries (only $5,000 difference). They needed the space to make a trade :naughty::popcorn::sarcasm:

Now I am nervous Dom..:pullhair:

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Thought it was not good news on Bergy being evaluated later on. Everyone was counting down the time but in the back of my mind it is not good news till gets the green light. Still happy it was not a concussion, that could have been it for good.

Bring back Stemp for a shot he could do better then some out there now

Last edited:
Reactions: nfld77

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
CD32C80D-0519-4C4A-975F-FEFCDBD6CDF8.gif
wtf.
possible season ending surgery???
I don’t even want to think about that

Reactions: Dr Hook

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Oh okay I didn't know the Bergeron injury was potentially season ending... keep the man out for another month or two if you gotta.

Reactions: Zillah
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad