Bruins injury thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Drink milk for strong bones. Eat spinach for strength.
Hey, I drink milk and eat spinach!! I'm sure i could fill in for Chara....

Let me just.... um.... grow about a foot taller, learn not to fall while skating, and *checks notes* oh wait, my Instagram is lame. Let me get back to you on this.

Reactions: BMC

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Who should be first fit for return and when? McAvoy has been out for so long.

Hamilton Brian

Apr 12, 2004
Hamilton, ON
If these injuries keep adding up, this team is not seeing a playoff schedule.
True, and if that's the case, I bet the FO is already looking at potential moves, salary, etc. It would be a shame to waste another year of our vets but it would be a really good way to get a look at so many kids waiting in the wings.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Who should be first fit for return and when? McAvoy has been out for so long.
He has and he can stay out till the day he feels good

McAvoy is a legit top 2 stud building block in my world

I would rather see a full roster but this is the time to see how these kids are

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Gives the kids a chance to play. Thats good for their development and gives the bruins opportunity to determine who of all d men they want to retain or trade.
Yes

They average a point a game rest of month and get back the injured players without incurring any more that’s big

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Yes

They average a point a game rest of month and get back the injured players without incurring any more that’s big

There's going to be more injuries and this isn't a bad time to suffer through tough times. The d going down is going to be taxing on the forwards. Think it's time to also call up some forwards for much needed forward rest.

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
Yes

I think that is a big ask right now. Bergeron is likely out or playing hurt for the foreseeable future. Pasta hurt his wrist last night and was favoring it quite a bit. We will need one hell of a goal-tending performance for this to work out, in addition to Backes returning to form and actually being able to follow the pace of play. The only saving grace is that we have 3 days off after tonight and then we play Detroit who has had a difficult time playing a consistent game this year. Maybe those 4 days off might be enough time for 1 or 2 bodies to return on D. If this team can stay in a playoff spot with these injuries, Cassidy should get the Jack Adams.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Actually surprised Chara is not out longer. I was assuming the worst, it looked so bad. He was playing way better this year. Gotta get some of the other guys back soon.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad