Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
Screenshot_20190219-023442_Facebook.jpg

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Is this confirmed or are you trying to make everyone feel bad?

Probably won't take it away from him officially. But thats just because of the significance of the type of game.

But thornton never touched the puck until it was already half a foot over the line.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Probably won't take it away from him officially. But thats just because of the significance of the type of game.

But thornton never touched the puck until it was already half a foot over the line.
It’s Thornton’s goal. On the overhead view you can see him contact the puck while it’s in the blue paint.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
With all these goalie names being kicked around here for a trade, it really comes down to who do you trust the most in the playoffs. Of course, that's probably DW's dilemma right now that he's acutely aware of.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
With all these goalie names being kicked around here for a trade, it really comes down to who do you trust the most in the playoffs. Of course, that's probably DW's dilemma right now that he's acutely aware of.
its to late to do anything, lets hope the sharks can turtle and score 4 or 5 every game

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Well. Its a combination of what you said AND who can we actually afford. Both with regards to caps and trade assets.

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
Now THAT was frustrating.
Our boys overcame a 3-0 deficit in the first period. Jumbo gets his first hat trick in over 8 years and the refs pull it from our hands.

The point we earned is quite valuable. Remember, we were down 3-0 in the first.

Go Sharks!!

Used As A Shield

Aug 10, 2011
From November of last year:

I can’t say for sure, but it appeared referee Francis Charron handed out the penalty to Vlasic.

“The kill came through,” DeBoer said. “There’s a personal issue with those two guys. They go at it every time we play. You hope the more mature one would take the higher road, so to speak. But I guess that didn’t happen.”

Joe Thornton shines on San Jose Sharks' third line

So...at least Pickles didn't get an unsportsmanlike this time? That's a positive, yeah?
This shit angers me.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
More importantly the refs ruined #RoosterWatch2019. On a serious note, how much do you all want to bet that we get a couple of extra PP’s in Boston next week?

LeeIFBB

Crossing the Rubicon
Sep 30, 2011
Tanning Bed
Great effort coming back.
Got jobbed by the officials.
Jones is utter trash, but you know, playoffs from 2 years ago.. rabble rabble rabble.

Used As A Shield

Aug 10, 2011
Honestly, with the way 3v3 is played in OT I think the NHL needs to look into amending when officials put the net back on its moorings as 3v3 is played for the possession and rushes and that was a terrible look last night.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Just bolt the nets into the ice so they cant be knocked off. Who cares about safety. The league obviously doesn't when it comes to headshots.

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
I guess the argument would be that taking a ref out of a play for a few moments to fix the net could lead to a missed call. But then again the refs were so garbage last night they likely miss a clear penalty even if they are paying attention. Such a weird sequence...it was hardly off, just give it a little shake and I bet it goes back into place

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
I guess the argument would be that taking a ref out of a play for a few moments to fix the net could lead to a missed call. But then again the refs were so garbage last night they likely miss a clear penalty even if they are paying attention. Such a weird sequence...it was hardly off, just give it a little shake and I bet it goes back into place
Or make it so the linesman can put the net back on. Such a stupid rule.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
More importantly the refs ruined #RoosterWatch2019. On a serious note, how much do you all want to bet that we get a couple of extra PP’s in Boston next week?
It will be a different crew who won't give a crap.

Charron should be banned from doing Sharks games. It's obvious at this point.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
If I was Jones I would have just pushed the net off before McAvoy's shot.

It would've been nice if Couture didn't overcommit to Krejci and played the trailer too but whatever. They got a point when they maybe deserved less and/or more. Just move on to Pittsburgh on Thursday.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
then it should be blown dead right away, its always been kind of a stupid rule

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad