Post-Game Talk: Bruins crown Lundqvist - Tuukka OK and going to Carolina - and THANK YOU LEAFS!!!!!!

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
Does anyone have or can anyone make a high quality gif of that absolutely reeeeediculous lob pass from Krejci to Marchand for the breakaway today?

Even though Marchand did not score that play was amazing.

PlayoffBeard365

Apr 11, 2014
Cape Cod, MA
Does anyone have or can anyone make a high quality gif of that absolutely reeeeediculous lob pass from Krejci to Marchand for the breakaway today?

As I read this. And watching today's game on replay. The sweet pass happened. Brick "pass of the year!"

I saw it live today and it was the best pass I've seen live.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

VapidEvilAbyssiniangroundhornbill.gif

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
That isn't necessarily true as far as Krejci staying on RW.

Not necessarily but probable,

You can't break up the kids with Lucic as long as it keeps producing

You can't give him Bergy's spot on the second line

Can't put 7M on the 3rd line or 4th plus Smith/Soda/Erikson looked good,so.....................wing it is and it's working so why fix?

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs

The Bruins’ first goal was a gift from the NHL’s Toronto office, which overturned a no-goal ruling on the ice after Boston’s Milan Lucic kicked the puck in with his right skate at 1:41. The rebound went in after Lundqvist had stopped the first shot, off the stick of Patrice Bergeron.

While Lundqvist said he wasn’t sure “what the right call was,” he was “100% sure it was not a goal” when the play happened, “so I was just saying confident and calm.”

“When they called it a goal, obviously, it set the tone for the first period,” he added.

:laugh:

Lotta gifts from Toronto yesterday.

Latrappe

If Cam allow it
Nov 3, 2006
Lucic comment: " We never won depending on one guy ". Really? Seems to me that this team rely on Tuukka a TON since late December. I will also add that if we had to rely only on Lucic ( a cleat cut passenger 80% of the time ) we would be in excellent position to win the lottery....

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
:laugh:

Lotta gifts from Toronto yesterday.

Yesterday morning I happened onto the movie The Song Of Bernadette (1943). Got caught up watching it and realized it was going to be a day for miracles.

Lucic's field goal goal, B's beat Rags, Leafs beat Sens (or anyone, would have been a miracle).

Just can't figure out how Notre Dame didn't beat Kentucky.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Yesterday morning I happened onto the movie The Song Of Bernadette (1943). Got caught up watching it and realized it was going to be a day for miracles.

Lucic's field goal goal, B's beat Rags, Leafs beat Sens (or anyone, would have been a miracle).

Just can't figure out how Notre Dame didn't beat Kentucky.

That was one of the best basketball games I've watched in a long time. ND absolutely had a chance.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
That was one of the best basketball games I've watched in a long time. ND absolutely had a chance.

I missed the game but Kentucky is a good team-both when blowing opponents and in tight games.

Just need Duke to lose and I'm all set for the final Four.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Lucic comment: " We never won depending on one guy ". Really? Seems to me that this team rely on Tuukka a TON since late December. I will also add that if we had to rely only on Lucic ( a cleat cut passenger 80% of the time ) we would be in excellent position to win the lottery....

We never won depending on one guy. A lot of loser points, though. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad