Post-Game Talk: Bruins crown Lundqvist - Tuukka OK and going to Carolina - and THANK YOU LEAFS!!!!!!

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Was technically a boarding that the ref missed. Bart knew it wasn't a good hit and did the right thing in fighting. Good hockey.

hed

Feb 28, 2008
I don't even think that should be a penalty. He 100% knew the hit was coming and turned his back to try to get Bart to either not hit him or draw a penalty.

I'm all for getting rid of dangerous hits, but if you're going to reward players for baiting people into making bad hits then you're only making the game less safe.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I know many won't agree, but I am 100% convinced that any team that relies on Ryan McDonagh as their #1 will not win a cup.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
2 points!! Not sure I remember a feeling like this.

3rdLiner

Jan 21, 2011
Cape Cod
I don't even think that should be a penalty. He 100% knew the hit was coming and turned his back to try to get Bart to either not hit him or draw a penalty.

I'm all for getting rid of dangerous hits, but if you're going to reward players for baiting people into making bad hits then you're only making the game less safe.

Is your avatar Duke Nukem?

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston

Bart had more than enough time to pull up or wrap up glass and shove him into the boards. Penalty for sure..

Bad Puck Bounce

Run Ralphie Run
Feb 4, 2014
Denver, Colorado

Hit the nail on the head.

Iceage

Jun 26, 2013
3 points out of 4 against Anaheim and NYR. I'm verry happy with this result. Was lost, go leafs go!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad