Dreger: Bruins could be in market for centerman

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
Eichel and [Guhle?] for Pastrnak, McAvoy and [prospect]? lol, idk, obviously nothing like that will ever happen, but it'd be fun to reset both franchises, neither of which appear to be headed in any particularly good direction.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Upgrade over Krejci is a tough ask, can't see many of those available and/or would be expensive. Krejci is a solid 2C, I figured Boston looking to upgrade over Backes at 3C. I suggested Bryan Little who is a two way 2C good for 45-55 points & good at Face offs. Could likely land Little for a futures package, if the Jets flipped Trouba for Nylander (both Trouba & Nylander would need to agree to long term deals beforehand).

See post 11

Both Nylander and Trouba wants $8m, no? If they wanna sign a player to $8m they might as well keep Nylander.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Both Nylander and Trouba wants $8m, no? If they wanna sign a player to $8m they might as well keep Nylander.

Rumoured only, plus their demands might be less on a different team even if true.

north49er

Dec 20, 2017
The way Trouba is playing this year his value is dropping by about a million per game played. Just hold on, he'll be free soon.

Reactions: Iceman

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Eichel and [Guhle?] for Pastrnak, McAvoy and [prospect]? lol, idk, obviously nothing like that will ever happen, but it'd be fun to reset both franchises, neither of which appear to be headed in any particularly good direction.

It would be awful to reset both franchises if that's the trade. You really think Eichel is worth a Top RW in the NHL + A top pairing 20 year old defenseman with massive upside (still)? Hahaha

Funny you say the Bruins aren't going in a good direction though. Lulzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: FanSince72

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
Could see anisimov in a bruins jersey..

Ansimov and 2nd for Frederic

(i literally have no idea how good Frederic is)

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009

Huh? Bruins are in great shape. Contenders to go deep into the playoffs and plenty of young players to build the team around (McAvoy, Pasta, Debrusk).

We're lacking that top six center prospect though, which will be crucial to get as Krejci/Bergy get older.

Reactions: FanSince72

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
Could see anisimov in a bruins jersey..

Ansimov and 2nd for Frederic

(i literally have no idea how good Frederic is)

Frederic is a good prospect. I see a high floor of a 3C but I question whether he has the offensive upside to break into the top 6. One of the final cuts this year from Boston.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Wonder what it would cost to acquire Brayden Schenn from St. Louis??

Something like Krug, Heinen, and a prospect or pick? Too much, too little??

Last edited:

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Huh? Bruins are in great shape. Contenders to go deep into the playoffs and plenty of young players to build the team around (McAvoy, Pasta, Debrusk).

We're lacking that top six center prospect though, which will be crucial to get as Krejci/Bergy get older.

Seems like the team thinks Studnicka is a true top 6C prospect. But, that's a lot of eggs in one basket... and they probably need more than one center in the top 6 :).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad