Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Canadiens Nov.11

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
To all of my fellow veterans I want to wish you all a good Veteran's Day.
1699718845473.png

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Tonight’s lineup:

Newhook - Suzuki - Anderson
Caufield - Dvorak - Slafkovsky
Pearson - Monahan - Gallagher
Pezzetta - Evans - Harvey-Pinard

Matheson - Barron
Guhle - Kovacevic
Xhekaj - Harris

Montembault
Allen

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Tonight’s lineup:

Matheson - Barron
Guhle - Kovacevic
Xhekaj - Harris

Montembault
Allen
I guess the end of Ylonen has to be near. He hasn't done alot to justify moving up but he hasn't been given a real chance either.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Where is GDT? I knew it would happen after I praised Runner for his efforts. He believed in his own greatness and voila... here is the result.
One of our elite GDT-makers who was slated to do it, ran into computer problems.

I’ll get on it, hoping to have something up as soon as I can.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Let me guess.... against Vancouver?

Imma say 1 out of 4

Not sure about the combo... It could even be a couple otls.

I haven't watched the Canucks this year but I heard they got badly outshot last game.

I find streaks to be funny sometimes. When you go on a massive heater, it seems like you win some games on the tail end that maybe you don't play as well. Likewise, when you are in a massive slump, you lose a few games at the tail end of it that probably should have gone your way.

Maybe Vancouver's last game is a signal that they are reaching the tail end of their run.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Harris wouldn't make any other team but this dumpster fire of failure. 8-1 Bruins , gambling and hyundai ads every 5 minutes and then Ron can make us all puke while he compliments bigfoot on her amazing hockey knowledge

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
I guess the end of Ylonen has to be near. He hasn't done alot to justify moving up but he hasn't been given a real chance either.

One poster made an excellent metaphor with Ylonen that described him very well imo.

Ylonen is like throwing a right into a punching bag with the hands open.

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Harris wouldn't make any other team but this dumpster fire of failure. 8-1 Bruins , gambling and hyundai ads every 5 minutes and then Ron can make us all puke while he compliments bigfoot on her amazing hockey knowledge

Pretty sure Harris would be #2 on the Leafs and Oilers.

But that tells more about their teams, outside their superstar, than it does about Harris.

• Haha
Reactions: Habs

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017

Someone was telling me that gambling ads are no different than the pimping of alcohol during broadcasts.

But the gambling is way more pervasive. They are on every time there is a commercial break, and then they talk about gambling during a live intermission segment too.

I don't recall cabbie or anyone else drinking some Molson out of a beer bong during the first intermission. That's literally the level of exposure we have been getting from the gambling industry now, and its far worse than the alcohol campaigns of the past.

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
Anderson can f*** right off to the next dimension. I don't want him near any of our top 6 guys.

And of course he's on the 1st line

Reactions: Tyson

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Hey Bruins fan coming in peace! My little sis and her husband are heading up for the game tonight. First time in MTL! Any recs for dinner (doesn't have to be right near Bell Centre) before the game for folks on a budget? Thanks!
You can check out the 1st post in this thread as it many different options for pubs and restaurants.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Tonight’s lineup:

Matheson - Barron
Guhle - Kovacevic
Xhekaj - Harris

Montembault
Allen
No Primeau?? The kid was lights out last game.............

MSL at times, I dunno...............Brutal.

Reactions: Tyson

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Tonight’s lineup:

Matheson - Barron
Guhle - Kovacevic
Xhekaj - Harris

Montembault
Allen
Imagine this reformulated lineup with Dach in it:

Newhook - Suzuki- Anderson
Caufield - Dach - Slafkovsky
Person - Monahan - Gallagher
Pezzetta - Dvorak - RHP

Just proves we need to upgrade the wings. Roy can be one of those upgrades, even if it's unclear how will pan out and where that would be exactly, whether it be in the top-6 or on a premium third line.

Even with Roy, we will still need a few more upgrades.

The third line could well be with Newhook and Anderson on it alongside Monahan? It would still require elite scoring winger.

Elite scoring winger (à la Keller) - Suzuki - Roy
Caufield - Dach - Slafkovsky
Newhook - Monahan - Anderson
RHP/Pearson - Dvorak - Gallagher/RHP
Pearson, Gallagher

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad