GDT: Bruins Break Up Day

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Injuries:

Marchand - broken sense of self worth

Krug - fragmented puck/lodged in amygdala

Miller - stone hands/lost gift of silk hands

Bergeron - layed down on grenade, shrapnel ever moving toward heart/is in fact Ironman

Krejci - givesittenpercentitis

Rask - pants/crapped

The rest have normal lower and upper body injuries

PaulaMesser

Apr 18, 2018
Let's Go Bruins!
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/a.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/ground.png

Reactions: BMC

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I'm going to sound ignorant, but what does this day entail, exactly? Just a rumination on the season, the playoffs? As well as cleaning out lockers?

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I'm going to sound ignorant, but what does this day entail, exactly? Just a rumination on the season, the playoffs? As well as cleaning out lockers?
The players, coaches, GM and owner all speak and we also learn about all of the injuries players had/have and who needs surgery.

We may also find out whether they plan to re-sign guys.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
The conspiracy theorist in me sees Riley's bag up front and center.....

A sign he's staying on, possibly??!

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010

:(

I hate summer.

I love summer.

Sure I miss hockey. I’d love the Bruins to be playing into June every year...the end of the season is bittersweet. It’s a long season as a fan, too. During the playoffs it’s basically all hockey all the time. Waiting for schedules to come out, holding off on committing to plans in case there’s a home game. The emotional capital spent with each win and loss. I find it’s nice to have a break and have the opportunity to pursue other interests and friends.

Plus...summer = beach, bbq, and outside beers.

There’s still another month of hockey to watch. Training camp will be here before you know it.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I love summer.

Sure I miss hockey. I’d love the Bruins to be playing into June every year...the end of the season is bittersweet. It’s a long season as a fan, too. During the playoffs it’s basically all hockey all the time. Waiting for schedules to come out, holding off on committing to plans in case there’s a home game. The emotional capital spent with each win and loss. I find it’s nice to have a break and have the opportunity to pursue other interests and friends.

There’s still another month of hockey to watch. Training camp will be here before you know it.

Correct. More play-offs, then trade rumors, then draft/trades, then development camp, then UFA period....It's never not hockey season.

I am so pumped for the future of this team.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Correct. More play-offs, then trade rumors, then draft/trades, then development camp, then UFA period....It's never not hockey season.

I am so pumped for the future of this team.

I love when July 1 falls on a weekend (like this year) pack a spare charger, hit the beach, and follow all the rumors and signings.

It’s the best.

Reactions: Hali33

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I love summer.

Okay, okay....

I love summer because that's when Bergeron wins his Selkes.

Reactions: Dr Hook and Alicat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad