GDT: Bruins Break Up Day

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
He's said this after every suspension. At this point can he really change??? Not going to hold my breath.

I was thinking the same thing.

Marchand is a smart guy, he knows the right things to say to do some damage control.

But I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt until I actually see the change.

Reactions: Iceage and BMC

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Anything is possible. I wouldn't rage against Sweeney if he did sign Nash to a cost-effective 1-year deal to work the third line as a netfront guy. I don't think it will happen, and I wasn't super impressed with Nash, but at the right price and term, it wouldn't be the worst thing. It would be better than the Beleskey or Hayes signings for certain.
That’s what I was thinking.

I’d wager there is a team out there that will offer him 3 or 4 years though. He’s be nuts not to take it

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I was thinking the same thing.

Marchand is a smart guy, he knows the right things to say to do some damage control.

But I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt until I actually see the change.

I'm right there with you. Like I said if he cleans his act up I will happily eat a large plate of stone cold crow but I really doubt he can change.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Nothing on Backes or Bergeron yet..... Hope that's not bad news...

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Hockey players have to be some of the toughest competitive athletes in any sport.

The pain and discomfort that the players endure in their quest for the Stanley Cup is second to none.

Many of the injuries documented today would have us, couch potatoes, on the couch for weeks if not months.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad