Injury Report: Bruins 2022 Injured List

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
I agree. He's not as close to playing as the Bruins are letting on. Still not even cleared to travel with the team.

My guess is that he's hurt more than they are letting on and are trying to manage the message to avoid the justifiable criticism they're getting for playing him in Montreal.

I'd lay even money that he doesn't play until next week at the earliest.....

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
I agree. He's not as close to playing as the Bruins are letting on. Still not even cleared to travel with the team.

My guess is that he's hurt more than they are letting on and are trying to manage the message to avoid the justifiable criticism they're getting for playing him in Montreal.

I'd lay even money that he doesn't play until next week at the earliest.....
Justifiable criticism for playing him?

There was no way Bergeron was not playing in Montreal in front of his father who is battling cancer. None. Zero.

He even wanted to go back out after he went in the room.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Dom, let me ask you this: Hypothetically, if you were to have known beforehand to a certainty that Bergy would be injured in the Montreal game and maybe miss the first round, would you have still let him play?
If the story is that he wants to play in front of his father in Montreal for what he believes may be the final time

Not only do i allow Bergeron to play, I give him the keys for the night. That’s his team for the next three hours.

I don’t have to like it, but I accept it

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Dom, let me ask you this: Hypothetically, if you were to have known beforehand to a certainty that Bergy would be injured in the Montreal game and maybe miss the first round, would you have still let him play?

Just curious " The Real13 Linseman, did you know or play against Ken Linseman in his day ? I remember playing HS soccer against him in Kingston.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
I would leave it up to him. His decision. It's more important than me, you and hockey.

He insisted on going back out after he went to the room. That's what it meant to him. I don't know how they kept him from going back out there.

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
Just curious " The Real13 Linseman, did you know or play against Ken Linseman in his day ? I remember playing HS soccer against him in Kingston.
I wish! Only in my fantasies have I played hockey with KL. I’m just a big fan of his. Would love to meet him one day just for the sake of it. I hear he is (or was) in commercial real estate in NH. I met Ray Bourque at a golf tournament once and that was a thrill. That’s super great that you were able to play sports with him; so jealous !

Reactions: Ladyfan

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
I would leave it up to him. His decision. It's more important than me, you and hockey.

He insisted on going back out after he went to the room. That's what it meant to him. I don't know how they kept him from going back out there.
Yea he's earned the right and then u add in the fact that he was playing for his Dad who was suffering from cancer its a no brainer no questions asked. For crying out loud look at Tampa letting Vasy play in blowout losses because he doesn't want to come out, that's crazy and reckless.This is not !! This is doing the right thing Bergy is all class and there's no way he was not going to to play when his sick father is attendance, no way in hell should he have been out of that line-up.

8Neely8

Jul 3, 2009
Reactions: Bradely and Ladyfan

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
Why would he be skating at all if it was a concussion? I don't think that is it.
He might be at that middle stage where he is testing whether he can raise his heart rate and see if it affects his brain....That said, I agree with you. Monty's latest, that Bergy "tweaked something", along with Bergy being around the team in Boston and all other info that I have gleaned from here...says it's structural and definitely not a concussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Estimated_Prophet

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I wish! Only in my fantasies have I played hockey with KL. I’m just a big fan of his. Would love to meet him one day just for the sake of it. I hear he is (or was) in commercial real estate in NH. I met Ray Bourque at a golf tournament once and that was a thrill. That’s super great that you were able to play sports with him; so jealous !

Actually he threatened to break my leg when I tried to block his pass, we then exchanged pleasantries, ha ha. Despite that I was always a fan of his as a hockey player, really talented playmaker who could stir things up with the best of them.

Reactions: TheReal13Linseman

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
So what exactly is going on with Krejci,Montgomery said he was ready to go to start the playoffs,he didn’t look like he was anywhere close to being good in the two games he played.Now he’s out again,but might play tomorrow?

OT Moment

Mar 25, 2014
Maine
Off topic sorry, but what on earth is wrong with this forum on mobile. It says I'm logged in when I'm on this thread, but not when I'm on the Game 3 post game talk thread. It's almost like the in-thread link to the Bruins section isn't actually a link, but is just triggering my browser's Back button, sending me back to before I logged in.

Reactions: BruinsBtn

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Off topic sorry, but what on earth is wrong with this forum on mobile. It says I'm logged in when I'm on this thread, but not when I'm on the Game 3 post game talk thread. It's almost like the in-thread link to the Bruins section isn't actually a link, but is just triggering my browser's Back button, sending me back to before I logged in.

post the issue here:

others have experienced the same and were able to get resolution.

Reactions: OT Moment
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad