Injury Report: Bruins 2021 Injured list

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I’d like to have him back and see what he can bring. He’s looked good at times when he was healthy.
i only remember him looking decent for one playoff game in the covid cup against carolina. Other than that the guy could be kuhlman or wagner and id never know.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
I’d like to have him back and see what he can bring. He’s looked good at times when he was healthy.
I like the player, and would also like to see how he looks, but I just hope that it comes next year. I really feel if he was playing the way he is capable of playing, Ritchie and DeBrusk and Kase would all be competing for 2 spots in the top 9. That would be amazing. I just think this year, is too risky. I think for these severe head injuries the players seem to need 6-12 months at least. I feel Bergy came back to early and DeBrusk too. I can't think of any others off the top of my head but too often I think Boston has pushed the line on head injuries and those decisions were bad for the players whether it was what they wanted or not.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Kevan Miller and his nonstop injury train.

The guy is a complete animal. I’m wondering if he gets injured early in games, and is too stubborn to come out, so he keeps hammering on it for the rest of the game making it worse.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Calling a guy soft and useless when he's out with a concussion is pretty despicable.
talking about picking words out of context, you happen to miss the part, where I wished him best of health???? as a player - yes he is soft and useless in the play offs, which has nothing to do with his health condition (where again - I wish him all the best of health)

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
if you wrote 12k + messages on this board of this fashion...well, it's internet, it can withstand anything.
I'm sure you can, I'm really not worried about you.

Also, just in case you were worried. I'm not losing any peace over this issue myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad