Injury Report: Bruins 2021 Injured list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Hopefully the silence over Gryz ain’t bad news.

Bruins need him back quick.

Day to day has descended into the realm of mystery. Jaffe said on Morning Bru that he isn't even skating right now. Hopefully it was just a sensitive dental surgery that needs to be taken care of for a few days.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Day to day has descended into the realm of mystery. Jaffe said on Morning Bru that he isn't even skating right now. Hopefully it was just a sensitive dental surgery that needs to be taken care of for a few days.
actually, unless they're required to, teams aren't required to release injuries.... it started with Belichick's pressers where he wouldn't say much, if anything, to lead....

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
actually, unless they're required to, teams aren't required to release injuries.... it started with Belichick's pressers where he wouldn't say much, if anything, to lead....

Yes, we know. We are speculating here about what might be wrong with Gryz. I think @Gee Wally mentioned there was some behind the scenes talk about a dental problem. Who knows?

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Thanks Alicat but somewhere along the way I believe this was announced as it wasn't a surprise to me when Brick announced it last night?

Yeah I recall it was being said almost right away. Of course the team never announced it as per usual, but Tuuka having a back problem I thought was relatively common knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad