Injury Report: Bruins 2021 Injured list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Guessing he meant "who was Kase" , considering he is out so much, and even when in has been mostly invisible, but thats a guess.
I feel for the kid. Whether or not he's been healthy and/or got into a groove here in Boston, he's got balls of steel. Given the number of head injuries he's had, the fact that he continues to go to dirty areas when he plays and be willing to put himself in traffic for the puck is amazing.

I very much suspect there are very few among us that have that kind of guts. Emphasis on both "very's".

Reactions: BMC and kjpm

kjpm

Sponsor
May 28, 2011

Live look at what Gryz looks like now:
hqdefault.jpg

Alan Ryan

Jun 1, 2006
I'm bummed for K Miller. Will keep up the faith, but if I'm honest that sounds ominous. Sucks.

I had total knee replacement surgery (left knee) 2 weeks ago. Given how my left leg feels right now I cannot imagine what K. Miller went through to get back on the ice after breaking his kneecap twice. Courage and perseverance way beyond normal!!

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Before both concussions he looked good but hadn't settled in yet. I'm hopeful too that he will play well when he comes back, whenever that might be.
I am too. I just wouldn't mind at all if that ended up being next season. At the end of the day, I just want this guy to live his best life and healing completely means everything.

Reactions: BMC and bme44

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I had total knee replacement surgery (left knee) 2 weeks ago. Given how my left leg feels right now I cannot imagine what K. Miller went through to get back on the ice after breaking his kneecap twice. Courage and perseverance way beyond normal!!
I hope you are up and about soon !

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
D Depth

LD
Grzelcyk
Zboril
Tinordi
Moore
Vaakanien