Injury Report: Bruins 2013 Injury Thread ‎II

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereWeGoBRUINS92*

They're jealous and for some people that is the highest compliment they can give.

i find it sickening how some fans (MTL in particular) are loving this. They call themselves hockey fans?!?!? Pathetic. Its crap like that (what they say) that honestly makes me happy Emelin is out (after looch ****ED him) and wishes Pac never returned from that nice hit by chara. They are all complaining butthurt losers up there. They literally say we know nothing about hockey? Like ****...they know literally nothing.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
really ive thought bart has looked horrible for the most part,he was absolutely terrible in the first period of the habs game

I don't think he has looked terrible. He actually has made some smart plays, but he still makes a lot of rookie mistakes. Needs a little more seasoning and a solid veteran for a while to help shelter him some still. I think he will be a decent bottom pairing type player.

BergyDGD

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Jun 25, 2007
City of Champions,MA
They're jealous and for some people that is the highest compliment they can give.

Who cares what they were saying on the main boards, bottom line is no one hates irrelevant teams and irrelevant players. The amount of hatred and vitriol other have towards the Bruins is just a statement on how much other teams envy them.

patpoulin

Dec 2, 2010
i find it sickening how some fans (MTL in particular) are loving this. They call themselves hockey fans?!?!? Pathetic. Its crap like that (what they say) that honestly makes me happy Emelin is out (after looch ****ED him) and wishes Pac never returned from that nice hit by chara. They are all complaining butthurt losers up there. They literally say we know nothing about hockey? Like ****...they know literally nothing.

No, they're not hockey fans. They're Habs fans. The difference being that a Canadien-favorable outcome to any game is the only thing they can appreciate out of hockey. The rest is just garbage.

Source: Montrealer. Also: The absurd 3-star voting system in Montreal, the All-Star voting, the booing of any star players in the league

MaCam

Oct 5, 2005
Eastern Mass
What is disgusting, aside from the elbow itself, is the fact that the Marchand thread had to be locked on the main boards while every other players' is pretty much left alone. Select few fans of rival teams (MAK or whoever the Vancouver fan kid is as one example) just go in and troll Marchand saying he caused it. Seriously?

I really hope the pieces come together and we have a healthy Bruins team going into the playoffs.

They're relentless. Every thread having to do with the Bruins seems to to turn into a Bruins bashing one way or the other. Do we go around trolling every thread having to do with VAN and/or the Habs? There are a couple of people on the mainboard who seem to post just to troll the Bruins.

BergyDGD

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Jun 25, 2007
City of Champions,MA
They're relentless. Every thread having to do with the Bruins seems to to turn into a Bruins bashing one way or the other. Do we go around trolling every thread having to do with VAN and/or the Habs? There are a couple of people on the mainboard who seem to post just to troll the Bruins.

Ya I try to stay off the main board, it seemed when I did post over there it was just an infraction waiting to happen:laugh:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Any word on severity of Marchand's injury yet? Haven't heard anything today.

No word yet. My guess is they will say something tonight although it may be the vague "upper body injury" or confirmation of concussion.

Patrice37

Jul 19, 2006
Ya I try to stay off the main board, it seemed when I did post over there it was just an infraction waiting to happen:laugh:

Truer words have not been spoken. Staying off the main board is good for your health, reading the Eastern Conference GDT this year has honestly taken about 5 years off my life.

I learned that early in my day of HF

edit: I actually can't believe I have been coming here everyday for 7 years, I'm only 21.

Nightslyr

Mar 26, 2002
NH
No word yet. My guess is they will say something tonight although it may be the vague "upper body injury" or confirmation of concussion.

They'll probably handle it like Bergeron's concussion where they'll announce he suffered an X-type concussion, followed by saying they'll not take any questions and update the press when they get updates themselves.

It'll take a week before we know anything because it's SOP to wait a week before re-evaluating. So, tune in next Thursday to find out anything.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Fans that wish concussions and pain on other players are not really fans, don't worry about them too much on the other boards, people can type big, but if they were standing in front of you they would keep their mouths shut.

Internet tough guys are a dime a dozen.

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
mild is the best possible outcome in my opinion..

I mean.. other than no concussion. But it seemed pretty clear that he got one so in this case, best case scenario. Still sucks though

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River
People believe Marchand's been playing through shoulder problems. The rest will do him good. It's all about the playoffs, and there's no way he and Bergeron will miss playoff games.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006

honesty would be you admitting that's what you thought of Pac/Emelin injuries before anything happened to Marchand.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
We can clinch the playoffs tonight. Do that, give Marchy and Bergy plenty of rest for the playoffs. **** winning the division, I'm not sure a 2v7 will be much more favorable than a 4v5. I think the Rangers will get 7, while 5 is the Leafs.

Either way, health is first priority, division is second. Without Marchy or Bergy, you're looking at an awful short playoff run.

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River
We can clinch the playoffs tonight. Do that, give Marchy and Bergy plenty of rest for the playoffs. **** winning the division, I'm not sure a 2v7 will be much more favorable to a 4v5. I think the Rangers will get 7.

:handclap:

Agree with all of this. Bruins-Leafs would make for a great match-up on the ice and in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad