Injury Report: Bruins ‘23 - ‘24 Injured List

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Defenseman Brandon Carlo, who sustained an upper-body injury last Monday in Colorado, was placed on long-term injured reserve.
As per Sportsnet
Sportsnet.ca

believe thats incorrect. He’s on IR. Day to day. Expected to miss ~ 3 games.

Reactions: Gordoff and hrdpuk

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Defenseman Brandon Carlo, who sustained an upper-body injury last Monday in Colorado, was placed on long-term injured reserve.
As per Sportsnet
Sportsnet.ca
Let’s them use the $$ to activate someone else, hopefully Forbort will be back during this home stand:crossfing

Let’s them use the $$ to activate someone else, hopefully Forbort will be back during this home stand:crossfing
Nevermind, I see the LTIR for Carlo is incorrect…

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Today’s Globe:

Zacha returns​

Pavel Zacha, sidelined by flu-like symptoms at the end of the recent four-game road swing, returned to center duty, flanked by Danton Heinen and Jake DeBrusk.

Zacha, who played his first six seasons with the Devils, finished with 15:49 of ice time, landed two shots, and finished plus-1.

Meanwhile, the rest of the wounded remained on the sidelines, including Derek Forbort, Matt Poitras, and Brandon Carlo. All three skated in the morning, said Montgomery, and are improving, though the coach offered no firm return date for any of them.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I’m worried that Carlo’s absence is head related. Just didn’t see anything that appeared out of ordinary in game he got hurt. And they’ve been ultra quiet. Glad to see Wally’s post that he’s skating but am I unnecessarily worried here?

Reactions: BMC and Gordoff

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I’m worried that Carlo’s absence is head related. Just didn’t see anything that appeared out of ordinary in game he got hurt. And they’ve been ultra quiet. Glad to see Wally’s post that he’s skating but am I unnecessarily worried here?
I feel like every year we play his hometown Avs, he gets hurt. It's like he's cursed there.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Defensemen Brandon Carlo (upper-body injury) and Derek Forbort (lower-body) were full participants in practice. “They both feel a lot better,” Montgomery said. “We’ll see how they feel tomorrow, but it’s a lot more promising.” ... Montgomery said forward Matt Poitras, who also practiced, still must “check a few more boxes” before he is cleared for game action. He is recovering from an upper-body injury ... Marchand was given a maintenance day but will play Saturday night vs. the Canadiens ...

Reactions: Ladyfan

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Defensemen Brandon Carlo (upper-body injury) and Derek Forbort (lower-body) were full participants in practice. “They both feel a lot better,” Montgomery said. “We’ll see how they feel tomorrow, but it’s a lot more promising.” ... Montgomery said forward Matt Poitras, who also practiced, still must “check a few more boxes” before he is cleared for game action. He is recovering from an upper-body injury ... Marchand was given a maintenance day but will play Saturday night vs. the Canadiens ...
I’m happy it was just a maintenance day. However if Brad needs some time I hope he takes it. They need to be smart.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Would love to Forbort tonight, but they would need some moves first to activate him to make cap space work, someone here who understands those machinations can help with who gets sent down in order to make room?

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Glad to see the return of those 4 guys, I only wish that Wotherspoon stayed in the lineup instead of Gryz.
Also surprised they didn’t give Bussi any starts. Would have been nice to see what they have there. My guess it’s not long before one is gone unless they want to tie up a good sum of many for two number 1s

Reactions: quietbruinfan

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Not trying to be a jinx. But to the poster who said we're always injured:

TODAY, we're the healthiest team in the NHL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad