WWE: Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg official for Survivor Series; PPV will be 4 hours

Never

Can you hear me now?
Sep 16, 2009
Calgary
Man, like... Why? Why not build up a star?

Building up stars is great, but there's nothing wrong with one-off returns like this either. Brock's not around that often, so I have no issue with Goldberg being his next opponent.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
WWE.com with a poll of interest, asking who fans would want to see Goldberg wrestle if he were to come back for one more match:

It had around 8 wrestlers. Lesnar got 49% of the vote.

Some of the names were Rollins, Ambrose, Cena, Undertaker, Lesna, Reigns and a two others.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Oh my god these survivor series matches are going to be a half hour each and mean absolutely nothing

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Jesus...... 4 hours?!? WM is the only show that should be 4 hours and thats because it should have a bunch of matches with incredible build and story (which hasn't happened as of late but still!!)

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It might get real scary when you get a tired restless Canadian crowd.... for 2 guys they won't be afraid to **** on.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Okay I thought of something to contribute. What's the point of watching for 4 hours when WWE posts the finish on social media and/or posts highlights of the match?

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Okay I thought of something to contribute. What's the point of watching for 4 hours when WWE posts the finish on social media and/or posts highlights of the match?

This is why I haven't watched a full episode since the first episode in September. I'm slowly being pushed away.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
This is why I haven't watched a full episode since the first episode in September. I'm slowly being pushed away.

Its hard. Its a complete overload of content. I've found myself barely watching some PPVs, most RAWs, skipped Smackdown! this week. There's far too much to comprehend to even start to care about it right now.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Jesus...... 4 hours?!? WM is the only show that should be 4 hours and thats because it should have a bunch of matches with incredible build and story (which hasn't happened as of late but still!!)

I'd accept SummerSlam, but not with a 2-hour pre-show

Its hard. Its a complete overload of content. I've found myself barely watching some PPVs, most RAWs, skipped Smackdown! this week. There's far too much to comprehend to even start to care about it right now.

I've seen people come in and out of this forum, including myself, over the years. For someone taking a break, I'm sure it's hard to get them back in when they have to commit to so much content during the week.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I just read the recaps on Reddit and whatever videos are on the front page. I waste a ton of time but I can't seem to make myself waste more time on being talked down to and watching the people I like losing. Plus nothing really gets resolved anyway.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

Same here. I started watching highlights only. It's off the DVR schedule. Just too much content.

It's like they are teaching us to not watch.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Odds on Nia Jax coming down and ripping the cell door off ala Kane?

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Odds on Nia Jax coming down and ripping the cell door off ala Kane?

Lol. I was thinking the same thing. Perfect opportunity to build Nia as a monster by going into the cell and destroying both Sasha and Charlotte.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
It's already tomorrow in the best timezone \o/.

Actually, I get bonus tomorrow as the clocks are changing in an hour or so. So this PPV stars at 00h00 instead of 01h00

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad