Seravalli: Broberg/agent requesting a trade (mod: title updated, Oilers didn’t give permission to Broberg to seek a trade)

Harbessix

Jun 2, 2010
Halifax, NS
I was looking at the deal proposed by @Harbessix

Apologies for any miscommunication.

But keep in mind Broberg isn't on the roster right now. So its not $6M out. It's $5M out. And part of Campbell's deal is also burried in the AHL right now so its still not even $5M out off the current roster.
I mean that deal is just an idea or starting point. Let’s say we swap out Bourgault for Foegele? Kahkonen and Foegele are both UFA at seasons end with identical contracts so the Oilers are saving money between Campbell and Ferraro. I’d say Ferraro is a better asset than Campbell so the oilers add Broberg and a 1st.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Why so salty? All i pointed out was the ++ would have to be significant because Brogerg doesn’t add much as a sweetener. No need to be butthurt!
Lol just move along. Xerox means nothing to me. I’m sorry you can’t have Broberg.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
To point out the plus in your proposal to dump Soup is significant. At least a 1st +. Then you were triggered!! lol
I’m triggered? You’re the one having a tantrum. Anyways I’m out again, to save you from further embarrassment. Bye Bye “oil10”.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
I’m triggered? You’re the one having a tantrum. Anyways I’m out again, to save you from further embarrassment. Bye Bye “oil10”.
I think its a good idea for you to take a timeout.. Don’t take things so personally.

When you return maybe you can try to communicate in a more positive manner.

Reactions: GreeningOil

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
What’s the difference between AHL Bakersfield and AHL somewhere else?
Fresh start and confidence. Knowing you’re wanted by a team does wonders for a player’s confidence.

If he’s sent somewhere else and they explain to him, he’s gonna start in the AHL, but have his opportunities, he’ll see a goal for himself. In Edmonton, he likely feels he’s just a plug at this point.

It’s natural for many guys to feel that way, if they believe they’re not being seen as they see themselves. It’s why we also see, so many young dmen do well on their second team.. That pressure and all the expectations of a high puck go away, and he can just play.

nturn06

Nov 9, 2017
Fresh start and confidence. Knowing you’re wanted by a team does wonders for a player’s confidence.

If he’s sent somewhere else and they explain to him, he’s gonna start in the AHL, but have his opportunities, he’ll see a goal for himself. In Edmonton, he likely feels he’s just a plug at this point.

It’s natural for many guys to feel that way, if they believe they’re not being seen as they see themselves. It’s why we also see, so many young dmen do well on their second team.. That pressure and all the expectations of a high puck go away, and he can just play.
Broberg is upset because he wants to play in NHL now.... Being in AHL is not showing him that he is wanted ;)

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
Broberg and Walker both have their name floating around is there a flyers oilers deal to be made

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad