Seravalli: Broberg/agent requesting a trade (mod: title updated, Oilers didn’t give permission to Broberg to seek a trade)

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Classic Oilers. Hold onto a “promising” prospect until they sewer their value and then give them away for pennies. God forbid you used this pick or player to make an upgrade to your roster a couple years ago.

Next will be Holloway in a year or two and after that Bourgault.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Since McDavid was drafted, the lineup only has 5 players drafted after him, without Broberg. They need to get these prospects going.

Reactions: ManByng

ElPrimeTime

Dec 23, 2014
Edmonton, AB
I bumped up the Value of Broberg thread a few weeks ago. It's probably in his best interest to be moved, especially with Desharnais playing better. I wish the player all the best and am shocked we didn't give him an appropriate shot. Lack of playing time, benchings after one mistake and being yo-yo'd to the minors probably ruined his confidence.

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
Another ruined Oilers prospect... I had high hopes for Broberg. I can see him bouncing back if traded though. He's got the talent and work ethic

Reactions: ElPrimeTime

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
Kid at this point is bust territory. Haven’t watched him play so can’t say what his issues are just read the stat lines and doesn’t look good.

Him may be a sweetner but you still need to add a ton to get somebody to take Campbell

AHLdepth

Feb 17, 2020
This is the guy that Benning was rumored to be willing to draft even though scouts were telling him undeniably that he was not a guy they liked

• Haha
Reactions: Frankie Blueberries

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad