Broadstreet Hockey (New Rosters) LEAGUE GLITCHED. REBOOTING.

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
This is where i get a bit confused. That doesn't really sound like glitchy play--it sounds like defense in NHL14, which is absurdly difficult unless you are good at timing big hits.

I do think it was bad sportsmanship to run up the score, particularly if he was still using his 1st or 2nd lines.

It sound like SnS has quite a few things to address in this game. This is when I don't miss being a commissioner.

No I'm saying that's wjat I was doing on defense and it's all I could try to do to prevent any goals. there's nothing I can learn from this. I tried being more aggressive to see if that would help by getting closer to the puck carrier. Even most of the time if I managed to poke the puck away or stick lift him he would get it right back and I'd be out of position. whereas if they were non glitches I could evaluate what I did wrong like if I backed off too much or went for a hit when I shouldn't have and correct that. Or even if I'm using a slow defender I could learn to correct my angling to avoid getting skated around but I can't do any of that.

ConoR187

Aug 29, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
ill re-join if cbj gm wants to swap teams, i understand hes a wild fan...

been in 2 leagues and both have crashed, not gonna waste time unless im going to be my team

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
PM him. He might.

I think a few guys would be willing to change teams. It might make sense if those who want to post as much.

xVx Santillo

Oct 31, 2012
Habs are staying

Only league I can get them!

To the ppl who sent me offers on Eller/Bourque

Give the league some time to get it together again so I can see who's staying or not

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Staying with the :sharks since everyone has agreed to complete the same deals.

Quiet happy everyone is sticking to their word.

Faithful67

Best Believe It!!
Oct 7, 2012
Edmonton
I will be staying!

And just out of curiosity what happened. Im running HF Oil which is in the FA phase and HF Fresh which is about 30 games in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad