Post-Game Talk: Bring on the season, see you Thursday @Beezer with the GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Depending on the season trocheck has I think shrewd asset management would be to potentially trade him for defense help
Is it just me or is he not moving his legs like he used to? He seems to be gliding and relying on his stick work to form his plays. He needs to be a lot more aggressive like I remember him when he was successful. Q may get him back to his game.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Is it just me or is he not moving his legs like he used to? He seems to be gliding and relying on his stick work to form his plays. He needs to be a lot more aggressive like I remember him when he was successful. Q may get him back to his game.
Maybe but I'll need to see some regular season games. Hard to judge tonight as a lot of the regulars seemed to be holding back.

-ghoste

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
Depending on the season trocheck has I think shrewd asset management would be to potentially trade him for defense help
I don't think I'd go that far. Suboptimal trade value or not, I'd rather have three top-6 centers than two top-9 centers.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I was on a plane and just caught up... who was mostly responsible for the shutout? Mostly Bob, a bit of D, or more even for both, or D played really well?

(How did Matheson do....?)

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Strålman had a strong defensive game tonight. Unfortunately for my team. :P He may not be flashy, but he gets the job done. Solid, smooth and calm. Nice that he was wearing an "A" tonight, even if just pre-season.

Some of my fellow Strålman fans and I went to the Panthers side and posed for a pic before warmups. I'm the one in the middle with the sign. During warmups, we got a smile and a wave from him. :heart:

Please continue to take good care of him. He's good people. :(
MissingStralsSept28Trimmed.jpg

Now, back to the War... :cf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad