Bring Back ties! Habs lose 3-2 SO

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
4 things that sum up the game for me

1. First period, Habs down 1-0, offensive zone faceoff, Habs have last change, St.Louis puts out their 4th line, Therrien puts out his 4th line as well.
2. Habs leading 1 -0 with 8 minutes left and he puts Parros on the ice. Parros, who can't play hockey.
3. Game is tied, Habs gets a late PP, who gets thrown on the second wave? St.Pierre. That's right a 30 year old ahler with no future, a player the Canadiens owe nothing to, a player who is not a difference maker and who people will forget even played a game for the Montreal Canadiens when he gets sent back down.
4. Pk Subban playing 19 minutes.

There isn't much else to say. It speaks for itself.

8ztif.jpg

Can't say I'm not enjoying being proven right about everything since the Cole trade. Every move Bergevin's made has been bad. And Therrien is unravelling at about the pace I said he would.

Obviously this means jack all and I want the Habs to win but on this board being realistic and critical is sometimes akin to "hating" when in fact it's not at all. I love this team and I think it's mismanaged.

Look at what they're doing to Subban. Bouillon's icetime. Look at that stupid signing of Briere and DD. Look at how terrible Parros and Murray are.

Therien should be outta here before the season's over.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
8ztif.jpg

Can't say I'm not enjoying being proven right about everything since the Cole trade. Every move Bergevin's made has been bad. And Therrien is unravelling at about the pace I said he would.

Obviously this means jack all and I want the Habs to win but on this board being realistic and critical is sometimes akin to "hating" when in fact it's not at all. I love this team and I think it's mismanaged.

Look at what they're doing to Subban. Bouillon's icetime. Look at that stupid signing of Briere and DD. Look at how terrible Parros and Murray are.

I really thought MT would play Subban more tonight...

Nope.

Habsland35

Aug 24, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Tony Marinaro ‏@TonyMarinaro 4m

BTW, PK Subban only played 20:52. Gorges played 23:41. Diaz played 24:04. For the Blues, Pietrangelo played 30:49, Bouwmeester played 29:06

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
8ztif.jpg

Everyone hates on this board. More haters than supporters, that's why this thread is going to be longer than a PGT after a win. Hating everything is an easy way to be right

Darth Joker

Dec 12, 2009
Canada
We got a point against an actual Cup Contender. I'll gladly take it.

We're on a 3-game losing streak because we just played two of the hottest teams in the entire NHL.

Given how better the West is than the East this year, our schedule in the first part of the season has just been brutal.

But yes, the way MT uses Subban is concerning. There's no excuse for Subban getting so little time late in the 3rd of a tied hockey game, and also in OT.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York

The Cole trade seemed great at the time. We never replaced Cole but Cole himself has been a shell of himself since our year of suck anyway. Ryder is one dimensional, but he was huge for us during the regular season. And hey, cap space!

The Briere signing undid all of that.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
The worst part? They're boring to watch. I bet even the Oilers are every once in a while. But the Habs' play style right now is utterly dull.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
At least now you see that Moen is a great fourth liner. Parros-White-random are just awful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad