Bring Back ties! Habs lose 3-2 SO

vfactor

Dec 8, 2009
Montreal
Blues didn't even play that hard. I will blame coaching. I want to believe that he's in another planet regarding hockey knowledge and we, mortal fans, know nothing but Habs will not win a lot of games this year in this shape and form.

Aspirine

Lateral Move at Best
Sep 21, 2010
Montreal
I want a gif of the three Habs watching Tarasenko(?) with the puck in his skates in the defensive zone in OT. NO pressure AT ALL!!!

LOLKarlsson*

Team stinks that's all there's too it.

I thought you guys outplayed us for the last 45 minutes of the game. Our team was awful tonight, and you guys were pretty good. Halak stole that one for us.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Oh well. Habs had their chances to get 2 points tonight but couldn't get it done. I still don't understand MT's use of Subban's in games.

malton

Feb 17, 2009
Bournival had a solid game. Reward him with a SO attempt. It`s not like we have anybody who excels at it.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Parros and White on the ice with 8.5 minutes to play......Therrien should have been fired right then and there.

otto bond

Jan 8, 2007
Wow, what a stinger!
It's gonna be a very long season with this roster.
Bergevin, please put your GM pants on

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
This is honestly getting ridiculous. Therrien benching subban in the last 3 minutes of the 3rd, and subban playing around 40 seconds of overtime. How ****ing narrow minded can you be??? Markov and Bouillon??? FFS!!!

Pacioretty in the SO???

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad