Bridgeport Sound Tigers Discussion 2019-20 Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shesty31

Jul 10, 2011
Connecticut
Rangers fan, but I’m peaceful as I’m also a QU alumni. I’m at the soundtigers game and just wanted to point out that on the Jumbotron they showed toews as assisting the ho sang goal lol I cursed out the isles for a second wondering why the hell they would ever send him back down..

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
Rangers fan, but I’m peaceful as I’m also a QU alumni. I’m at the soundtigers game and just wanted to point out that on the Jumbotron they showed toews as assisting the ho sang goal lol I cursed out the isles for a second wondering why the hell they would ever send him back down..
Towes is here to stay with the big club. Maybe they got his assist confused with the pulock goal lol.

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
Ladd 1G, 1A and Hickey with a goal in their first games back. Otto with the OT winner
Just watched tigers game Ladd looks like NHLer in ahl he really controlled play in his shifts and also had JHS play his best game since being back down playing with him. Maybe that was Lou’s plan getting Ladd down there into JHS ear.

SI

Feb 16, 2013
After the roster expansion, that is probably what they'll do. Maybe Sbisa gets traded or just waived.

Sbisa is there for depth. He is not going anywhere. When Rosters expand you may see Aho get called up and seidenberg receive a contract. They'll go 10 deep in the playoffs.

They have the cap space and they need to protect themselves from injuries. Remember the Cap series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad