Brian Savage happy to join HF Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

savey49

Nov 5, 2012
I am down in Scottsdale, AZ. I coach my 3 sons in youth hockey and have many business ventures on the go. Kids hockey is crazy down here. we have to travel everywhere to tournaments to get good competition. Lots of funs watching them grow!!

Welcome Brian !

I've also got a question, what do you spend most of your days doing during your retirement ?

K2MyEverest

Nov 27, 2010
Montreal
Wow Mr. Savage! That's a hell of an honor! I was about 16 when you were playing in Montreal. Great memories. I was at my local outdoor rink every night there was no Habs game at television ;) Welcome here!

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Hey Brian! Curious as to how you heard about HF boards? You're input will really help with the content of these boards.

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
I am down in Scottsdale, AZ. I coach my 3 sons in youth hockey and have many business ventures on the go. Kids hockey is crazy down here. we have to travel everywhere to tournaments to get good competition. Lots of funs watching them grow!!

Youth hockey's a lot of fun, I'm just getting started, but as one coach to another, what's the best advice you can give me ?

savey49

Nov 5, 2012
Yes! I guess I should have fought more!! Maybe not!!!

One of the best hockey names ever.

Good friend shared the site with me!! I miss hockey like the rest of you.

Hey Brian! Curious as to how you heard about HF boards? You're input will really help with the content of these boards.

No better hockey feeling then scoring a goal in Montreal in front of 21000 people!!!

Best hockey environment in the world!

Welcome Brian! What's more rewarding? Playing to a loud an intense crowd at the Bell Centre or living in a culturally diverse city?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Welcome. I think your thoughts on the current Markov 'issue' will be insightful as someone who's also fought through some injuries in their career. He actually gets criticized around here for getting re-injured so I feel there needs to be more light in the rehabilitation process for a NHLer. I don't think it's what some may feel as simply sitting around and waiting to get healed but involves a large amount of training to return to form.

savey49

Nov 5, 2012
Markov is an elite defenseman in the league. He has had a tough go the last few years. Once you start with the injury bug it is tough to rebound %100. Trust me I know. Hopefully the lockout and time will get him back to speed. We need him!

Welcome. I think your thoughts on the current Markov 'issue' will be insightful as someone who's also fought through some injuries in their career. He actually gets criticized around here for getting re-injured so I feel the there needs to be more light in the rehabilitation process for a NHLer. I don't think it's what some may feel as simply sitting around and waiting to get healed but involves a large amount of training to return to form.

Sandvich

VERY NICE
Sep 15, 2008
Hello Mr Savage, what made you join this board ?

and also i have a man crush on you

savey49

Nov 5, 2012
Some of the best days for sure. Saku and I are great friends and hope to see him this weekend in Anaheim at my sons hockey tourney.

Ahh the good old days , young Saku with Brian Savage and Shayne Corson.

savey49

Nov 5, 2012
I miss talking hockey like the most of you!! Hopefully this lockout is done this week and we can get back to watching hockey not just talking!!

Hello Mr Savage, what made you join this board ?

and also i have a man crush on you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad