Brian Savage happy to join HF Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
That guy is such a clown. My buddy and I were on his Facebook page one day and questioning his views. He got so fed up when I asked for evidence he said "ask your mom. I gave her the evidence last night."

What a plug. I got a laugh from it, though.

I'm certainly laughing at the thought of Giorgio showing his Rod of Ages to your mom. :laugh: If he ever played hockey, btw, he'd be winning that thread on the main board.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Imagine if he logs on for the first time since he was last on and sees this thread is still on top hahaha :laugh:

I'd imagine something like this.

wonder if this will embed...
6L2LsBzqahVgA

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Bienvenue! I applaud your initiative. :handclap: Maybe you can try recruiting more Habs alumni to HFBoards.

hey brian, if ever you want to hang out with me, have a beer or somethin, don't feel shy

I'm Dany Heatley. Im a superstar and an habs fan.

Verify me ;)

I'm Jacques Demers. Verify me.

coolasprICE
it's been over 24 hours since he posted

#savagewithdrawl

coolasprICE
maybe the administrators can give him a call to see if everything is ok with him

I've had stalkers that were less clingy. :)

You guys acted like teen girls at a Justin Bieber concert, and Brian has ran off.

Agreed. It was cool at first but now its getting a bit pathetic lol

seriously guys, jokes aside, lets interact with Brian in a normal natural way....

That's so Brian Savage. Here in October, disappears in November.

That's what happens when you don't read the whole thread haha.

Welcome and goodbye mr savage.

I swear people we onto him like an old creepy stripper on a 5 dollar bill.

Couldn't let him breathe one second.

It would be fun as hell if a player like Scott Gomez made a account.

Reading through this thread made me realize how much of a stalkerfest Savage endured. Invitations, congratulations (assorted with endless questions), mild put-downs, off color jokes, language questions, the guy was on trial.

No NHL player will ever come back here as a poster. That this thread is allowed to continue, shows you that we don't mind propagating our psycho side. By all means, keep this charade open, especially now that Savage has checked out and a bunch of hyenas are eating away at the carcass. :laugh:

"But Brian, I have your sweater, an old sock of yours, I framed your jockstrap and it's hanging in my living room, I copied this thread on my USB key, I once dated your first girlfriend, I need to ask you more questions, I have a timer on my computer that has been scrolling since your last post on HF, I need a life." :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad