Prospect Info: Brett Lernout

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
“Absolutely, I mean not the season we wanted... But I think with this young group of guys we kept the positive and overall we did pretty good for having a such young group like this. I mean like we lost a lot, that's not what we wanted, but everyone kept a positive attitude.”

“My own season? I mean I think I could've done a lot better obviously... You can always do better but overall I did pretty good. A couple of ups and down but that's hockey...”

“That's not gonna up to me. That's gonna up to management. If they want me back I'm more than happy to come back. I mean I love the guys, the coaches and got nothing bad to say about this organization...”

“I think the biggest part is consistency for me. I mean when I'm on I'm on and when I'm off I'm off... Right? So, that's the biggest part just keeping it consistent and playing every game...”

“Alzner/Ouellet: It was huge. They came down here and they weren't sorry about it. They kept a positive attitude the whole time and to see that is very comforting... Like to see a guy like Karl come down, he's been playing NHL forever and an ex too to have such a positive attitude it's awesome to see.”

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
“Everywhere I’ve been, I’ve always liked to joke around with my teammates. I just want them to have a good day. However, when it comes time to be serious then I'm...”

“I really like everything. Whether it’s old rock, countryman or rap. For country music, I'm listening to all the artists and on the rap side I really like Drake.”

“Chris Pronger. I’ve always loved him. He’s a big guy who hits hard. Nobody wanted to play against him. Of course, me and style of game is inspired by him...”

“Everyone is nicer toward me. Everywhere I go, people smile constantly. I've nothing wrong to say about the city (Laval).”

“I've no idea. I'd probably do whatever jobs in Winnipeg (homegrown). Ever since I was a kid, I’ve always wanted to be a hockey player...”

“No, not really... I've my routine, but I don’t think it’s superstition.”

“In the morning, at the rink. I'm doing my stretches and watching video sessions with the coaches and then I'm going at home. Where I eat Penne Pasta with some Alfredo and Bolognese sauce. Take a nap for about one and a half hour. Two and a half hours before the game starts, I get my Starbucks coffee and going to the Place Bell where I’m going to start my warm-up.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad