Confirmed with Link: Brendan Lemieux Traded to LA for a 4th

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
A plug demands a trade for more ice time and, instead of saying f*** off, the Rangers accommodate the demand and publicly thank him for being a good Ranger. LOL sometimes I wonder if the club is too classy.

Reactions: Allan92

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
I thought he was pretty solid to start this year - seemed to be moving a lot faster and drawing a decent amount of penalties. Still not really happy to only get a 4th but if he wanted a trade whatever

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
I was telling my brother and Dad 2 days ago that I thought he requested a trade. He would be a real good bottom six guy on a winner if he focused on training and skating. It's just so hard to judge from the outside which guys are really putting in the work and which don't. Not that Lemieux doesn't work, he just always looked like a player that needed to focus on his feet a little more. Never got in on the play fast enough to ever throw an actual hit.

Reactions: pblawr

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
the saddest part is i don't even think he's been dressed in LA. went from limited but regular ice time to none at all.
Learning their system? Is it possible they do things so differently there? Serious question.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
A plug demands a trade for more ice time and, instead of saying f*** off, the Rangers accommodate the demand and publicly thank him for being a good Ranger. LOL sometimes I wonder if the club is too classy.

Meh, I hear you but with the ADA bullshit this season it's not worth another public squabble

Reactions: kovazub94

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Can't wait to see Lemmy for 4 straight games at the end of this month, lol. Haven't really commented on this, but yeah, it was time to move on, liked his toughness, but he was not putting up the production and wasn't killing penalties. It opened a slot for other players like Kravtsov.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad