Proposal: Brayden Point to Rangers for the 2nd Overall Pick

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
They would be getting a player who isn’t guaranteed to put up the same numbers in NY, who gets paid bigger money right now. Why should the Rangers be in a rush to give Point $8-$10 million?

Also, he’s 23 years old, not 22. He’s 5 years older than Kakko. That’s not a small gap.

Wait, so Kakko will not be as good as Point, but will be seeking even more money? You contradict yourself and make no sense.

*sigh*

No. I said IF Kakko ends up as good as Point (unlikely) then he would command even more by the time the Rangers might be contending.

There is literally no downfall for the Rangers here unless you think Kakko is a 100+pt player immediately and the Rangers can win the cup in the next 3 years. Which I hope you don’t...

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
There is literally no downfall for the Rangers here unless you think Kakko is a 100+pt player immediately and the Rangers can win the cup in the next 3 years. Which I hope you don’t...

There’s literally no point for the Rangers to do this, especially if they’re not competing in the next 3 years.

What do you not get about bringing in a player that’s 5 years older to a rebuilding team?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad