Rumor: Brassard a healthy scratch; expected to be traded by deadline

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I don't really get why no one understands what Florida is doing. They need to clear space to try and land Bobrovsky and Panarin and buy out Reimer. They traded good but overpaid 3rd liners signed for term when it was clear the season was over for a 2nd and another movable piece and are now using that return to get more picks.

Now you can debate the merits/wiseness of going all in and hoping you land big fish UFAs, but to act like Florida is just doing random transactions is wrong.

Neither does he. How does this chooch still have a job?

Why talk about things you don't understand.

Dylan6217

Mar 12, 2016
Ho sang for Brassard straight up? Is it far off? Makes some sense. Helps the isles 3rd line out and give HoSang a change of scenary and plays under his old coach Bob Boughner, might help him get his game a track a little?

Taswell

Oct 4, 2017
Ho sang for Brassard straight up? Is it far off? Makes some sense. Helps the isles 3rd line out and give HoSang a change of scenary and plays under his old coach Bob Boughner, might help him get his game a track a little?

If we trade for him, it'd be for him to play second line. It's what we need, and what he wants. He was terrible in a third line role in Pitt.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
No. Would rather use JHS in a package to land someone with term.

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Personally I would rather just keep Ho-Sang.

Reactions: SI90
Sep 18, 2009
I don't really get why no one understands what Florida is doing. They need to clear space to try and land Bobrovsky and Panarin and buy out Reimer. They traded good but overpaid 3rd liners signed for term when it was clear the season was over for a 2nd and another movable piece and are now using that return to get more picks.

Now you can debate the merits/wiseness of going all in and hoping you land big fish UFAs, but to act like Florida is just doing random transactions is wrong.

Why talk about things you don't understand.
In what universe is Panarin signing in Florida?

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I just don’t think he’s that good. A natural center and good depth but I wouldn’t want him as my #2 center.

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006

Pretty sure Boughner said some pretty disparaging thins about Ho-Sang after he was traded from his junior team. Something to the effect that the room was better without him. So I don’t get the sense that he would be thrilled to have him again.

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
In your opinion lol. In my opinion the rangers are going to be terrible and make him want to throw up. See how much value that holds?
That doesn't matter. Rangers have the big bucks and the big marquee name, not to mention Russians tend to like New York.

Pragmatic Panther

Feb 7, 2018
Panthers are a powerhouse though

Okay, I’ll come out and say this; why the f*** does everyone love just s***ing on Panther’s fans so much. We are literally the definition of die-hard fans. We’ve made the playoffs 3 times in the last 25 years. We’ve watched the team suck season after season. We drive forever to go to our poorly located stadium. Yet, we’re still here. We’ve heard it all, move the team, you’ll never be good. So, I’m glad you feel like a big boy chirping us.

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
Jets could use him to balance the lineup but can't overpay for a depth piece

IE: Petan + 2nd Rounder ('19)

Laine Scheifele Wheeler
Connor Little Ehlers
Perreault Brassard Roslovic
Copp Lowry Tanev

Ad

Upcoming events