Rumor: Brassard a healthy scratch; expected to be traded by deadline

NYRKing

Mar 12, 2008
Someone should trade for him and zucc. Great chemistry, and the other winger on their line usually reaps the most reward.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Minnesota going all-in on Parise and Suter didn't end up achieving much.

Made playoffs every year. Gotta remember that Granlund, Zucker, Coyle, Brodin, Nino was considered among the NHLs best prospect group when they signed Parise & Suter and most of those guys never took next step. Parise & Suter mostly did their part. Wild just never added right complimentary pieces, namely an offensive C. Also the Hawks being a dynasty didnt help.

But from business standpoint, the signings were a success. Competitive for 6+ years. Thats a lot of money for the owner and franchise.

Reactions: Podgornik

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
For **** sake, Brassard is a UFA after this season and Hoffman is still here.
Some of you people just look for ways to pounce on the Panthers. Even if you don’t have all the facts, apparently.

Relax dude. I'm rooting for them to make the big Ufa splash anyhow, I like the team, I like barkov, I really don't give a **** about "pouncing on" them(pun intended?). Yeah Hoffman is still there see where I said "IF"???! UFA or not both would be cap clearing moves assuming they would've tried to sign Brassard otherwise, which granted might not have been the case, I guess I don't have all the facts just like anyone else. But seriously, deep breaths budy, weird team to have a persecution complex for.

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
Is Brassard slang for "future considerations"? DW was supposedly in on Brassard prior to the trade to FLA so wonder if he circles back on him now. He would have to play 4C so any additional assets may be a steep price to pay for a 4C with cheaper options available.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad