Confirmed with Link: Brandon Sutter & 3rd to Vancouver for Nick Bonino, Adam Clendening, 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I'm assuming it's from this? http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/linden-on-bonino-we-were-not-looking-to-move-him~679219

He didn't exactly say that. He said Bonino was great in the locker room, made an improvement on their culture there and has good hands/skill. But Linden saw the opportunity to get a "real building block", a guy who could help solidify their team down the centre and could take the load off Horvat for a few years. Basically Sutter > Bonino to them.

Ha! wait untill they watch him play and realize (including the HF fans) how bad Sutter is. He's not even close to as good as they think he is.

Penguinzilla*

ThePhil_011.png

wut.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I'm assuming it's from this? http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/linden-on-bonino-we-were-not-looking-to-move-him~679219

He didn't exactly say that. He said Bonino was great in the locker room, made an improvement on their culture there and has good hands/skill. But Linden saw the opportunity to get a "real building block", a guy who could help solidify their team down the centre and could take the load off Horvat for a few years. Basically Sutter > Bonino to them.

Well, best of luck to Trevor for finding that building block, wherever he is.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Yesterday, someone told me that trading Sutter was the biggest mistake the Pens have made in a long time, and that he was the team's best player.

No joke.

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
Yesterday, someone told me that trading Sutter was the biggest mistake the Pens have made in a long time, and that he was the team's best player.

No joke.

Wtf?!? Does your friend live in Imaginary Land? On another planet? In a cave with no tv or internet signals? Does your friend even exists? :amazed:

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC

No joke.

I hope by "someone" you don't mean "my friend", if so i hope "your friend" is someone you cut out of your life with a rediculas belief system like that.

Rocket of Russia

Needs more Tang
Mar 8, 2012
USA

No joke.

You were being trolled or you were possibly talking to a) a Sutter family member or b) an incoherent homeless person. Seeing as no Sutter would even say that you need to hang out in better places.

Quality

ETA

Aug 8, 2008

No joke.

Sounds familiar -- is your friend called DearDiary?

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC

No joke.

Crazy Columbus people. I'm pretty sure it's another way to start a rivality with us. They have been trying to force it the last few years.

plaidchuck

Feb 26, 2013
Pittsburgh
There's a lot of yinzers who defended him to the end. If I ever mentioned any criticism they just regurgitated "20 goals, their best playoff performer"

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
He was unquestionably our worst playoff performer in 2013.

They just replayed game 4 of the Boston series on the NHL Network.. There was a play where Sutter bumped into the linesman and got flattened like Scott Stevens on Paul Kariya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad