Brandon Prust's post game comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I have....zero idea what he's trying to accomplish there. He was a bonehead during the game and it continued to the post game. I have a hard time believing a ref would behave like that but if he did, that's not how you address it.

Stupid move.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Should own up for taking so many penalties and being the big fat goof he is (putting it nicely) Didn't have to go after Bishop, or throw his elbow pad at the Tampa bench.

#Classless

Don't blame the refs for your poor play.

Theosis

What do I put here?
Mar 11, 2009
Pointe-Claire, QC
If the ref actually said all that, I think he should be canned. Any job on the planet if you act that way, you should be fired.

Although kind of dumb to publicize it. Just make a formal complaint within the league... Although I doubt anything would happen.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
The comment about it being sweeter when they come back and win the series was stupider, giving a team additional fuel that already has plenty.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
If the ref actually said all that, I think he should be canned. Any job on the planet if you act that way, you should be fired.

Fairly standard for players to say those exact things to refs and each other. Yeah, the ref is supposed to be above the antics but lets not act like this is a weird thing to hear on a hockey rink.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I could tell that he was a Class A ********* once I watched that hockey wives show. This just confirms my opinion of him

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
What an idiot. Keep your mouth shut and try and be productive on the ice... The guy is useless!

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Prust is a piece of **** hockey player.
MOD
And as much as an idiot he is... and you don't say this... but he's right about Chris Lee.

This is not the first or last time we will hear that Chris Lee tries to make every game he refs about him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Habsfan2731

Jan 2, 2014
Toronto
If true then good on Prust on this, since when is it the new norm in the NHL to have officials goading a player who's already in the box? Man, Brad Watson is a piece of **** if this is true, officials with personal vendettas against players shouldn't be in the league, let the players settle the score on the ice, turnabout is fair play, Tampa deserved this one, officials went overkill with that.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Man, Brad Watson is a piece of **** if this is true, officials with personal vendettas against players shouldn't be in the league, let the players settle the score on the ice, turnabout is fair play, Tampa deserved this one, officials went overkill with that.

Last time that happened to an NHL ref, well, he's not in the NHL anymore.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
The best part was actually during the 1st intermission when Dinosaur Don declared Coburn, not Prust, an idiot and coward for suckering that fool into a penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad