Brandon Prust attacks Tuukka Rask on Twitter

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
Is that like a frog?
zHnIC-1580167847-2518-movie-Trog_800x1187.jpg

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Prust is right, If Tukka had stated before entering the bubble and committing to the team that he wasn’t able to participate it wouldn’t be such a big deal, leaving your team in the beginning of the playoffs after committing was a selfish move. Not many will openly state their true feelings like Prust did, but I’m certain Rask will be negatively perceived around the league.

LGBlues

Feb 25, 2014
Prust is right, If Tukka had stated before entering the bubble and committing to the team that he wasn’t able to participate it wouldn’t be such a big deal, leaving your team in the beginning of the playoffs after committing was a selfish move. Not many will openly state their true feelings like Prust did, but I’m certain Rask will be negatively perceived around the league.
Agree - also let Halak be mentally ready - Back-ups should always be ready but he did all a disservice going to begin with.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Brandon Prust turning out to be a complete dickhead is one of the biggest "childhood ruined" moment I have ever experienced.

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
Sad to see this. Maybe the league should remove player accounts across the board? Prust needs a sane voice telling him not to make that tweet before he does.

Reactions: nofehr

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
After the Bruins' lost Game 2 of their first round series against the Carolina Hurricanes, Rask said it "doesn't really feel like playoff hockey out there" and likened the experience to "playing an exhibition game." Life in the bubble is hard, it takes commitment. If it was truly a family emergency, he could have taken safety precautions that would’ve been made available to exit and re-enter the bubble safely. Seems like he just wanted out.

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
Prust is awesome. One of my favourites.

And he speaks the truth. What a beaut. Rask doesn't care about the Bruins. Nothing wrong with that. I don't care about the Bruins either. Screw the Bruins. Difference is, I'm not on their payroll. I can speak my mind. Rask has to hide his feelings.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006

Don’t really care what a Bertuzzi fan thinks.

Reactions: RorschachWJK

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas

you do realize the family emergency happened after he was in the bubble right? his kid got rushed to the ER, this wasnt some already known medical issue.

Reactions: Darcy Loewen

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Prust is awesome. One of my favourites.

And he speaks the truth. What a beaut. Rask doesn't care about the Bruins. Nothing wrong with that. I don't care about the Bruins either. Screw the Bruins. Difference is, I'm not on their payroll. I can speak my mind. Rask has to hide his feelings.
Prust is the furthest thing from a "beaut" the guy has the brains and logic of a baked potato.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad