Brandon Prust attacks Tuukka Rask on Twitter

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I am kind of on the fence with this, like if there was some legitimate health issues which I heard than I can't blame Tukka, but other than that I do not know

It doesn't really matter how serious it ended up being. A family emergency is a family emergency. If this were a normal year, Rask misses 1-2 games for "personal reasons," and nobody really makes anything of it. The bubble forced a situation where, if he left, he had to stay gone. He did the thing I think virtually any father would.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
zHnIC-1580167847-2518-movie-Trog_800x1187.jpg

Man. Joan Crawford was a catch back in the day.

GordonGraham

Sep 12, 2009
He's 100% right , i would never want to be on team with a quitter like that, hopefully he will get booed out of town if he ever decides to come back

Reactions: EdJovanovski

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
His one reply in the comment section of that thread illustrates even more how much of a dumbass he is.

Even if you’re presented a poor a opinion, you can at least still be seen a decent guy who just isn’t very smart. You don’t have to add asshole to list.

Reactions: Hot Pockets

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
His one reply in the comment section of that thread illustrates even more how much of a dumbass he is.

Even if you’re presented a poor a opinion, you can at least still be seen a decent guy who just isn’t very smart. You don’t have to add asshole to list.

I find those two traits usually pair well with each other.

Reactions: koyvoo

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I'm being serious, after being a punching bag for real fighters since he was at least 16 and with his style of play, he probably has the brain of a 90 year old with dementia. Unfortunately he still has the motor control and finger dexterity of someone his age so he tweets dumb shit.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I don't remember him being controversial at all during his career, did I miss something? As I recall it, he was a decently respected fourth line grinder. :dunno:

He's had his moments.

He called Paul Maclean a fat bug eyed walrus in the playoffs, but I have to admit, it made me laugh.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Also the players were given the right to "not" play at all, regardless. Willie Desjardins did the right thing when we kicked him off the team. He is a grade A Douchebag.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad