Confirmed with Link: Brandon Hagel signs extension (3 yrs 1.5M AAV)

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
It is a really nice deal.

If this kid can turn into half of what Hyman has been doing for years, we got us an absolute steal.....

could see him turning into a Saad type player that's good for 40-45 points a year and can play in any scenario...pp, pk, 5v5 w/one goal lead...he developed into a nice player by the end of the year, 1.5 for 3 years should be a steal of a deal

giza

Jul 19, 2011
I see him as a plug and play type player----and his relentless effort will be recorded and they will make Nylander watch before every game......awesome to have him for 3 years!

Reactions: BuddyTheGoon

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
Like now look what Suter just got and it makes sense why management said “bye bye”
Suter and Hagel aren't comps or competing for the same slot. Borgstrom at 1 mill even is the guy the Hawks signed to replace Suter. If he does exactly what Suter did he's a steal. If he does more than Suter its highway robbery.

Reactions: Geoist and coolhand

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Great signing. I saw him as a high energy/good defensive forward/Hagelin type player at the beginning of the year but he showed he has more to offer as the year progressed. He has way better hands and finishing ability than I originally thought.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad