Value of: Brandon Carlo

mapleleafs34

Apr 7, 2011
I'm really curious of his value nowadays. Seems like he still could/should be better, but still a stud. Is there deal to be made for Carlo to Leafs. If not, what kind of price would you think he's worth.
Brandon Carlo and stud do not belong in the same sentence. Unless we're talking about what Carlo is not :laugh:

Kazcram

May 13, 2012
Shakespeare Ontario
Brandon Carlo and stud do not belong in the same sentence. Unless we're talking about what Carlo is not :laugh:
umm ... whats wrong with saying hes been a stud shutdown D or saying someone is a stud on faceoffs etc.
Hockey teams are built around different positions and players of different strengths at those positions . He has SO been a stud this year at the role he was put in

John Bruins

Jul 3, 2018
Bangor, Maine
I see what your doing. trying to undervalue him in order to convince us to trade him to your Leafs at a less then market price, very crafty but it won't work. Carlo's game has improved a lot since last year.

Reactions: FanSince72

WJCJ

Sep 27, 2017
I am just guessing obviously but Carlo would have to have a return that makes the Bruins want to trade him. They would obviously want to move him for a #1 or 2 D or a top line forward, anything less nd it is no longer a no-brainer and they might as well just keep him. He is getting better and has been one of the best players on the team this year. They would move him for more than what his actual value is but no team is likely to consider that so he probably stays put for the time being.

John Bruins

Jul 3, 2018
Bangor, Maine
You are right, he fell down that one time against the Leafs. Garbage player, obviously.

Sigh.
ignore him, of course he would love to have Carlos on his team that is why he is trying to undervalue Carlo in order to convince us to trade him to the Leafs at a less then his market price, very crafty but it won't work. we both know that Carlo's game has improved a lot since last year.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Where did you get envy? I said that he was trying to devalue Carlo in order to convince us to trade him to the Leafs below his market value.
A Leafs fan making fun of Carlo, who has been nothing but spectacular so far this year, can only be envy from that boy in blue. Seeing as they have a craptacular defense.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
ignore him, of course he would love to have Carlos on his team that is why he is trying to undervalue Carlo in order to convince us to trade him to the Leafs at a less then his market price, very crafty but it won't work. we both know that Carlo's game has improved a lot since last year.
You do know if we agree he doesn't actually get traded right?

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Carlo, at this point, is probably as available as Pastrnak or McAvoy, for example. In terms of his value, I think that it's equal to that of William Nylander. That's a one-for-one trade hockey trade that is good value for both teams but one that will never happen.
Yep that's the deal bingo. Take it or leave it leafs fans.

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario

Dear Mapleleafs34, let me apologize on behalf of my fellow Bruins fans. What they don't understand is that Toronto is not only the centre of the hockey world but also the centre of the entire universe. Once they understand that all is based on Toronto they will learn to understand that its ok to not watch any other hockey team nor have any knowledge of players from other teams if you are a Leafs fan. They will eventually understand that although most Leafs fans have never seen their team win a Stanley Cup and if they did, it was on an old black and white tv when they were 7 years old, Leafs fans are clearly at a such a superior level of hockey IQ that fans of others teams cannot comprehend. So let me again apologize on behalf of the entire NHL fan base outside of Toronto for questioning your statement.

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
I see what your doing. trying to undervalue him in order to convince us to trade him to your Leafs at a less then market price, very crafty but it won't work. Carlo's game has improved a lot since last year.

You realize we don't actually get to decide to trade him right? The guy is a notorious troll, nothing more.

Carlo isn't getting traded, just wish he was a LHD lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad