Value of: Brandon Carlo

weaponomega

Feb 9, 2004
Calgary, Alberta

Patiently waiting for November 10 so I can see this happen again :popcorn: #Stud

o-nhl-playoffs-2013-toronto-maple-leafs-facebook.jpg

Patiently waiting for April so I can see this happen again #Leafs

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO

Patiently waiting for November 10 so I can see this happen again :popcorn: #Stud

If one game or one play defined a player then Gardiner wouldn't be in the NHL after his atrocious -5 in the playoffs.

Luckily for both of us sample size is everything.

weinsink

Feb 8, 2018

Lol...you do realize that nobody in the hockey world believes what a leaf fan says regarding anything in hockey right,your on the bottom of the nobody cares totem pole and have been for a long long time.Just keep believing in the garbage in the center of the universe and all will be well:help:

Reactions: BruinLVGA

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Lol...you do realize that nobody in the hockey world believes what a leaf fan says regarding anything in hockey right,your on the bottom of the nobody cares totem pole and have been for a long long time.Just keep believing in the garbage in the center of the universe and all will be well:help:
When you can't cheer for a cup win for 50 years you have to start taking the moral victories - like a nice goal against a Bruins dman :laugh:

Reactions: BruinLVGA

John Bruins

Jul 3, 2018
Bangor, Maine
Dear Mapleleafs34, let me apologize on behalf of my fellow Bruins fans. What they don't understand is that Toronto is not only the centre of the hockey world but also the centre of the entire universe. Once they understand that all is based on Toronto they will learn to understand that its ok to not watch any other hockey team nor have any knowledge of players from other teams if you are a Leafs fan. They will eventually understand that although most Leafs fans have never seen their team win a Stanley Cup and if they did, it was on an old black and white tv when they were 7 years old, Leafs fans are clearly at a such a superior level of hockey IQ that fans of others teams cannot comprehend. So let me again apologize on behalf of the entire NHL fan base outside of Toronto for questioning your statement.

Sarcasm!! LOL

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Didn't want to trade Carlo for Landeskog after his first season.

He is playing at a level MUCH higher than he was in his rookie season. I don't really see trading him for anything sort of an absolutely massive overpayment.

Would've made both teams significantly worse if that trade happened.

mapleleafs34

Apr 7, 2011
LOL if nobody cared, everyone would've ignored my post :sarcasm:

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012

Yikes. That's a tough read.

Edit: If English isn't your first language, I apologize.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Carlo is not overly offensive but turning into one of the games best defenders and PK'ers. In a re-draft he easily gets slotted later in the 1st round. Bruins and Leafs would not make good trading partners and I do not see them ever moving him. Do not be upset Leaf fans, you got the 2nd best Isles player this off season. Halak is leading most goalie stats, while the other guy is tied for 31st with 8 players.

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
Carlo is not overly offensive but turning into one of the games best defenders and PK'ers. In a re-draft he easily gets slotted later in the 1st round. Bruins and Leafs would not make good trading partners and I do not see them ever moving him. Do not be upset Leaf fans, you got the 2nd best Isles player this off season. Halak is leading most goalie stats, while the other guy is tied for 31st with 8 players.

The other guy would help the Leafs immensely in a playoff run.
Current leafs goaltending is not enough to win the cup.

As for Carlo, he is untouchable pretty much unless a huge offer is proposed. Start with a top 6 forward and a first at the least.

Reactions: FanSince72

Skin Tape Session

Oct 7, 2017

Bwhahahaha yet we pay the bills so drift pesant!!!

Cory Trevor

Smokes, Let's go
Sep 23, 2009
Waltham
Trades are always a possibility so any Bruins fans saying he's untouchable are delusional.

I would bet HEAVILY that he wouldn't be moved for the most part except for an over payment. We are thin at Blue Line as it is, Krug has been back for just one game, and with McAvoy it will be touch and go here for the immediate future. They couldn't afford to move him without a top six player, a pick, and a starting blue liner(any one) in return.

In essence, he is not moving. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
Typical Value of thread. One 12 year old Leaf fan says something ridiculous during recess, then overprotective posters (in this case, Bruins fans) defend their players honor as if they were mean to their own son. Sometimes you just have to let the kids have their fun.

Obviously Carlo isn't getting traded unless its something you can't so no to.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
If Toronto is asking? Matthews.

That's the extra cost needed to get Boston to give you a 22yr old 6'5 top pair shutdown defender

:laugh::laugh:

I assume you guys are Boston fans.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas

I assume you guys are Boston fans.

laugh all you want, but the extra cost to have Boston give Toronto a young defender this good is large...as in Mattews.

thats real world cost for Toronto, not in a vacuum.

theres no other reason for Boston to help fill such a need for a rival and direct competitor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad