Player Discussion Brady Tkachuk (LW) - Part XI

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
If the stats were opposite I'm sure you would be putting plenty of emphasis on points...

Ahhh no I don't think so, I much prefer players like Brady to finesse goal scorers, they are not as entertaining IMO as Brady is. I prefer a much rougher style of hockey although the WJC & Olympics can be entertaining when it's the best players in the world,but only watching certain teams. Most of the other teams are quite boring. Canada & the US are always entertaining because they usually turn into pretty rough hard hitting games, Denmark & France not so much.

Last edited:

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Ever since getting bit by Lemieux, Brady has been a beast. Getting bit makes him stronger. Wait till we play Boston and Marchand goes Hannibal, Brady will become even better

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
At 8.2 million for a forward, points matter a lot.

Winning matters more & his line contributes in every game they play. They are our top 3 point producers (Tkachuk 2nd so he is producing) & Tkachuk has a lot to do with that fighting for pucks all over the ice, taking the punishment in front of the net & constantly making plays. He is earning his money on a young team that will only get better & he is responsible for a big part of that.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Winning matters more & his line contributes in every game they play. They are our top 3 point producers (Tkachuk 2nd so he is producing) & Tkachuk has a lot to do with that fighting for pucks all over the ice, taking the punishment in front of the net & constantly making plays. He is earning his money on a young team that will only get better & he is responsible for a big part of that.

oh yea Brady and the top line are getting it done. and we are winning the games we do because they are producing. Converting offensively matters, it's what keeps Connor Brown from being an 8 mill forward himself.

And I agree they are probably one of the most well rounded lines in hockey right now. Speed, power, skill, agitation they bring all of it and Brady is a big part. But well rounded doesn't always mean one of the best so it will be interesting to see how they develop.

I share your enthusiasm, If we can build a second line around Stutzle that rivals the 1st (very doable) it could mean playoffs next year especially with the addition of Sanderson + Pinto.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
oh yea Brady and the top line are getting it done. and we are winning the games we do because they are producing. Converting offensively matters, it's what keeps Connor Brown from being an 8 mill forward himself.

And I agree they are probably one of the most well rounded lines in hockey right now. Speed, power, skill, agitation they bring all of it and Brady is a big part. But well rounded doesn't always mean one of the best so it will be interesting to see how they develop.

I share your enthusiasm, If we can build a second line around Stutzle that rivals the 1st (very doable) it could mean playoffs next year especially with the addition of Sanderson + Pinto.

They were top 5 in goals over a month ago 5 on 5, not sure where they are now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad