Player Discussion Brady Tkachuk (LW) - Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
My takeaway from all this was “who is Graeme Nichols?”

just a blogger/fan who apparently really gets to people. You'd think they had a gun to their head, forced to read his articles lol.

Its an easy solution, but people like to complain more than actually fix 'problems' in their lives.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
man, Graeme Nichols really f***s with yalls heads eh? There's something called the 'unfollow' or 'block' button. You wont be able to bitch and complain tho, so thats tough for you.
Am I supposed to block everyone on the forum who keeps posting his shit in here? I don't even use Twitter so it's not possible for me to see his garbage otherwise.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
if he makes you that mad, might need some time off the internet
Didn't know we had so many enlightened entities on here willing to share their psychologically lifted viewpoints with us. I guess I'll go take a break from the internet because people keep posting this f***ing muppet's garbage on the forum. See ya.

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
Ottawa right now:

image.jpg

Reactions: slamigo and Bileur

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Does anybody else think that the respective camps will have different enough ideas about what the BT contract should look like that they will ultimately just do a bridge deal?

I mean, from the team perspective, its gets something done in the short term while Brady is still in the RFA phase. That's not exactly ideal obviously, but at least BT is under contract in the near term.

And, from BT's perspective, he still keeps his options open when he gets out of the RFA phase and goes into the free agency (UFA) and the big payday stage/scenario.

It seems like its Senators/EM history to see their best, key players depart when it comes time for them to sign their payday contracts. I'm not saying it happens all of the time, but it has happened before. Yes, it sucks, but there's some precedent and history here. I'm just throwing the idea out for discussion & I'm not a clairvoyant by any means of course.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
man, Graeme Nichols really f***s with yalls heads eh? There's something called the 'unfollow' or 'block' button. You wont be able to bitch and complain tho, so thats tough for you.
It is such a strange dynamic

Alex The Loyal

Andlauer Appreciator
Dec 4, 2010
UK
I think it would be very cool and neat if the Sens, who are under the damn cap floor, signed and kept hold of their top player and (should be) captain. Galactically hot take

Alex The Loyal

Andlauer Appreciator
Dec 4, 2010
UK
Stopped reading his takes years ago, it’s always negative Nancy with him.
Can't blame him can you? We've been a shambles for years.

This is one of the first years in ages where there's genuine optimism. And here we are again trying and failing to extend a should be captain and top player to a long term deal. It just shows that nothing has really changed. All the talk of spending to the cap and unparalleled success was lies.

It's nice to want positivity but it needs to be genuine. If the Sens screw this up with Brady it's just more of the same and things need to change. We need more voices out there calling out management and ownership. I'm all for these sort of tweets me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad