Brad Marchand jumps Lars Eller

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
Marchand is the dirtiest player in the league. DoPS is a joke. They won't suspend this clown.

Also lol at the bruins fans saying this shows leadership?? How about you show leadership by scoring and playing better instead of jumping someone and punching them in the face when they clearly don't want to fight...

Reactions: dukeofjive

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
I'm convinced half the Bruins fans on this website are actually just Jack Edwards. Too many out of touch goons in the world who talk a tough game, but heaven forbid anyone serious decides to step up on them, then it's a whole lot of playing the victim.

The worst I ever saw was their chest thumping about big bad Lucic, until Colton Orr tuned him up.

Stay classy, Boston.

Reactions: dukeofjive

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Just a note. That bleeding from the side of Eller's head. You can punch a guy onto IR but cant check someone there. Its an interesting dynamic. Yes, yes a player knows what he is getting into when he agrees to fight, but then we have this where Eller is neither a fighter nor consenting to fight.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Don't taunt and you won't get your azz beat down in front of your fans.

Reactions: Budddy

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
Did that happen?

It could have.

Remember Savard? Remember how dangerous that was? That’s why Washington fans feel outraged, getting a concussion is something that happens when someone starts throwing, especially when their opponent doesn’t want to fight.

Just throwing it out there since you are wondering why people are outraged. People don’t like dangerous plays. We don’t need more Savard cases.

bb_fan

Feb 27, 2002
boston
Visit site
If you can jump someone over mean words, Tom Wilson should be able to rail Marchand next time they’re both on the ice

Marchand Vs Eller is far from a fair fight... and over nothing

Whats stopping him?

And marchand ellers not a fair fight.. how the hell mot?

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I'm convinced half the Bruins fans on this website are actually just Jack Edwards. Too many out of touch goons in the world who talk a tough game, but heaven forbid anyone serious decides to step up on them, then it's a whole lot of playing the victim.

The worst I ever saw was their chest thumping about big bad Lucic, until Colton Orr tuned him up.

Stay classy, Boston.

The fight where lucic challenged him? There is no shame to losing to Colton Orr

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Hard to take people seriously who critize “headshots” and cheer on fights. Especially fights like this.

“He was mean to the bench”

My kid gets teased some times, I’m not gonna tell him to go jump a kid, nor would I jump someone because I have self control. Nothing said makes Marchand look alright here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad