Bowman needs to be fired tonight

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Except the fact he had an elite save percentage. So yes it is a fact. Try again.

When weak shots come your way you are bound to have good numbers but still not the “best” numbers as you claim...

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
When weak shots come your way you are bound to have good numbers but still not the “best” numbers as you claim...

This is a joke right? You know we all watched these games and know that is not what happened.

This is not hard. Compare Crow and Bishop in 2015. Crow averaged 5 more shots against per game.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
upload_2018-12-10_21-26-30.gif

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
That is the best you can do? Who are we kidding this is your pinnacle.

I am not trying to do my best, you are just taking childish cheap shots cause you can’t contain your “melt down” Lol. Sorry I didn’t know you were “trying your best” or otherwise I would have brought my “A” game... Lmao

Yes we did watch the same games and we seen two different things and just because an handful of people here agree with you it doesn’t make it fact.

We are also witnessing the worst team since the mid 2000’s right now, we are all seeing the same team, we watch their every game and see the standings and they are at the very bottom yet some still think this team is managed by a good GM, go figure...

Somehow now the route taken(losing and not taking the Detroit method) is a master plan that Stan orchestrated. I can assure you that’s pure delusion and Stan did not plan this team to be the worst team in the league this year, no matter how the team does the Stan apologists are on full alert coming out full force to save him white knight style.

Last edited:

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I'm not sure how you expect to be taken seriously when you give Crawford no credit for either of his Stanley Cups. The one year he should have won the damn Conn Smythe. You either have an agenda you just don't want to shake, or simply don't watch the games.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
I'm not sure how you expect to be taken seriously when you give Crawford no credit for either of his Stanley Cups. The one year he should have won the damn Conn Smythe. You either have an agenda you just don't want to shake, or simply don't watch the games.

I am not giving him zero credit, I am just saying he’s an average goalie, I am not necessarily saying he’s bad, just not great as some are him here. I am not asking anyone to take me seriously that’s really up to you, I am not gonna alter my view to be liked, this is a hockey opinion.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I am not giving him zero credit, I am just saying he’s an average goalie, I am not necessarily saying he’s bad, just not great as some are him here. I am not asking anyone to take me seriously that’s really up to you, I am not gonna alter my view to be liked, this is a hockey opinion.
Crawford was far above avg for a good stretch, I think you need to watch more of other goalies to really see that.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can

There's no question that Crawford has had stints of excellence in his career but you can say that about most #1 NHL goaltenders. He has also had his fair share of stinkers and has a penchant for letting in softies when he isn't having one of those hot streaks. Calling him average is not the insult that some folks interpret it as. There are some very fine goalies in today's NHL.

Reactions: Blackhawks

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
There's no question that Crawford has had stints of excellence in his career but you can say that about most #1 NHL goaltenders. He has also had his fair share of stinkers and has a penchant for letting in softies when he isn't having one of those hot streaks. Calling him average is not the insult that some folks interpret it as. There are some very fine goalies in today's NHL.

Calling him average is ignorant and disingenuous.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
You could say that exact same thing for almost every NHL goalie. Find me a goalie who hasn't had a bad season, or let in softies

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011

What goalie doesn’t let in softies?

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Crawford has not been average Bobby...lol..come on...

Reactions: ChiHawks10

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I am not trying to do my best, you are just taking childish cheap shots cause you can’t contain your “melt down” Lol. Sorry I didn’t know you were “trying your best” or otherwise I would have brought my “A” game... Lmao

I mean we all know it is your pinnacle. Average at best. Meh here is a few more loonies for you to buy yourself a clue.

Yes we did watch the same games and we seen two different things and just because an handful of people here agree with you it doesn’t make it fact.

If it were a handful of people for each side sure but it is literally you and no one else. Hell you don't even have any analysts that agree with your bad take. Sorry but it is just a brutal take. You are only compounding your stupidity by doubling down when the facts don't support anything you are saying.

We are also witnessing the worst team since the mid 2000’s right now, we are all seeing the same team, we watch their every game and see the standings and they are at the very bottom yet some still think this team is managed by a good GM, go figure...

Somehow now the route taken(losing and not taking the Detroit method) is a master plan that Stan orchestrated. I can assure you that’s pure delusion and Stan did not plan this team to be the worst team in the league this year, no matter how the team does the Stan apologists are on full alert coming out full force to save him white knight style.

The team is bad this year and last year but you would be naive to not realize that the team was not going to be that good this season. If they thought they were going to compete now they would have spent...they didn't. This is common sense. The team has aged. We witnessed almost a decade of dominance, a decade. Our stars on D have aged and are no longer able to carry the workloads they used to. Keith is no longer a Norris caliber D. Hammer regressed hard and was traded. Seabrook can barely skate (we all agree this is a brutal deal). So the team did the right thing and started the rebuild process. Traded away salaries that had value and started to rebuild from our D core out. Now we are loaded with top end D prospects and have unloaded the deals that would have been issues (Hossa). They will have cap to spend on a high end FA next summer and will have a top pick in a draft that is loaded at forward. As long as Kane and Toews can still play well this team is in a really good position going forward. This would make it a two-year rebuild with next year being the first year where we can expect something.

This is our potential roster next season.

20-19-12
72-17-88
Top 3 pick-64-95
40-EB-11

2-28
42-AB
5-IM

CD

This is a team that can make the playoffs.

None of this is an excuse for Bowman. He has made his mistakes but if you look at our pipeline and the cap space we have coming up it is really hard to deny that the team is not going to be good again.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Crawford was far above avg for a good stretch, I think you need to watch more of other goalies to really see that.

Average goalie with elite team Defense will usually do that, again like Bobby said that’s not an insult towards Crawford, for example he was bad in the Phoenix and LA series and preds, he wa average in the Detroit series and he was elite in the Vancouver series or Boston series, I just don’t think he was elite or above average for long strethes playoff wise like some here think and he was bailed out by the team offence countless times. If you are talking about regular season then that’s another story, he was elite all of last season until he got injured and he was elite the year before that but as soon as the playoffs hit he was meh against the Preds but so was the whole team but we are talking about Crawford here.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I mean we all know it is your pinnacle. Average at best. Meh here is a few more loonies for you to buy yourself a clue.

If it were a handful of people for each side sure but it is literally you and no one else. Hell you don't even have any analysts that agree with your bad take. Sorry but it is just a brutal take. You are only compounding your stupidity by doubling down when the facts don't support anything you are saying.

The team is bad this year and last year but you would be naive to not realize that the team was not going to be that good this season. If they thought they were going to compete now they would have spent...they didn't. This is common sense. The team has aged. We witnessed almost a decade of dominance, a decade. Our stars on D have aged and are no longer able to carry the workloads they used to. Keith is no longer a Norris caliber D. Hammer regressed hard and was traded. Seabrook can barely skate (we all agree this is a brutal deal). So the team did the right thing and started the rebuild process. Traded away salaries that had value and started to rebuild from our D core out. Now we are loaded with top end D prospects and have unloaded the deals that would have been issues (Hossa). They will have cap to spend on a high end FA next summer and will have a top pick in a draft that is loaded at forward. As long as Kane and Toews can still play well this team is in a really good position going forward. This would make it a two-year rebuild with next year being the first year where we can expect something.

This is our potential roster next season.

20-19-12
72-17-88
Top 3 pick-64-95
40-EB-11

2-28
42-AB
5-IM

CD

This is a team that can make the playoffs.

None of this is an excuse for Bowman. He has made his mistakes but if you look at our pipeline and the cap space we have coming up it is really hard to deny that the team is not going to be good again.

tenor.gif

Reactions: ChiHawks10

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Average goalie with elite team Defense will usually do that, again like Bobby said that’s not an insult towards Crawford, for example he was bad in the Phoenix and LA series and preds, he wa average in the Detroit series and he was elite in the Vancouver series or Boston series, I just don’t think he was elite or above average for long strethes playoff wise like some here think and he was bailed out by the team offence countless times. If you are talking about regular season then that’s another story, he was elite all of last season until he got injured and he was elite the year before that but as soon as the playoffs hit he was meh against the Preds but so was the whole team but we are talking about Crawford here.

2012-13 in 23 games he has a .932 SV% and a sub 2 GAA.

That’s not above average for an entire playoff run?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad