Prospect Info: Bowen Byram - Canada’s Savior - Thread 2.0

What do you expect from Byram?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Finally had some time last weekend to put together a Byram WJC recap. It doesn’t have @Northern Avs Fan 's buttery voice overs, but hopefully y’all still enjoy it.

Absolutely brilliant, Foppa!

Not only is it an excellent showcase of Bo’s overall game, it’s also really well edited. Phenomenal stuff!

I’ll be watching this on loop until he makes his Avs debut. Mind if I share it on the main board?

Last edited:

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
I’m pretty curious to see how he’ll look in the NHL. When I watch him at the WJC, he looks stronger, faster, more skilled than a lot of the comp. But for the NHL, he’ll be pretty average size/strength. He’s a good skater but he doesn’t look like Cale or Miro or Q Hughes out there. So I guess we’ll have to see, how quickly does he process the game.

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Guessing game 4 or 5. He is a risky fantasy pick because he won’t be getting top minutes or PP time unless we have injuries.

My league does goals, assists, PP, +/-. shots, hits, and blocks. So Byram might be good for the more obscure categories. I realize he won't get much ice time, but maybe the sheltered minutes will benefit his stats. You're right though, not likely playing behind Makar.

Barklez

Bednar Fanboy
Mar 27, 2011
BC
My league does goals, assists, PP, +/-. shots, hits, and blocks. So Byram might be good for the more obscure categories. I realize he won't get much ice time, but maybe the sheltered minutes will benefit his stats. You're right though, not likely playing behind Makar.

You do you! I’m in a similar league by the sounds of it and Toews is available and I’d take him over Byram, but Byram might pay off :dunno:

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
hes going to be playing behind Cale, Girard and Toews. Stranger things have happened but for your Fantasy League I wouldnt.

Reactions: Barklez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad