Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

tenor.gif

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Shit, just turned 37.. every year is more like a exponential aging process at this point.

So you having poop problems early then?

I poop just fine... except when I drink too much. Then I don't poop fine.

I joke a lot about being old and it not going well, but crazy enough, I feel better and younger than I did 5 years ago. Healthier diet, proper supplements/vitamins, some cbd, and I feel so much better. The work stress I have is probably worse than any body breaking down issues I have... but I only got 5-7 years left on my plan there.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I poop just fine... except when I drink too much. Then I don't poop fine.

I joke a lot about being old and it not going well, but crazy enough, I feel better and younger than I did 5 years ago. Healthier diet, proper supplements/vitamins, some cbd, and I feel so much better. The work stress I have is probably worse than any body breaking down issues I have... but I only got 5-7 years left on my plan there.

Speaking of, I just started with CBD like a week ago. Its helped with sleep, but supposedly it has anti anxiety effects with regular use?

I feel pretty good as well unless I go off the rails eating Pizza and stuff. Aside from that I've been on a very clean diet for years. Very little to no processed foods with fillers, organic foods, etc. Kind of a part time vegetarian now days, but the weekends are fair game.

Only way I've kept it up lately is using a meal service though. Hard to want to cook regularly while living alone.

Reactions: avsfan09

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Outside of youtube clips, I have had very limited viewings of Byram. I've only seen his Avs preseason games. So I've seen clips that make him look like a god and then games where he was in over his head.

But what I'm hoping for is that he becomes what EJ's promise at the draft was.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Outside of youtube clips, I have had very limited viewings of Byram. I've only seen his Avs preseason games. So I've seen clips that make him look like a god and then games where he was in over his head.

But what I'm hoping for is that he becomes what EJ's promise at the draft was.

Excuse me, we're talking about poop. Don't derail the thread.

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
Speaking of, I just started with CBD like a week ago. Its helped with sleep, but supposedly it has anti anxiety effects with regular use?

I feel pretty good as well unless I go off the rails eating Pizza and stuff. Aside from that I've been on a very clean diet for years. Very little to no processed foods with fillers, organic foods, etc. Kind of a part time vegetarian now days, but the weekends are fair game.

Only way I've kept it up lately is using a meal service though. Hard to want to cook regularly while living alone.
CBD is awesome in my experience. Healthier and less expensive than other health supplements imo.

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
I can see Byram being similar in regards to Barrie how he get his points. Jumping off on the rush, backdoor plays, etc. On this team he could hit 40 points pretty easily just by being in the right spot after space is created by Makar, Mackinnon, Rantanen, etc.

Think of how many chances Graves get by being the 4th player jumping up onto the ice. Byram should do more with those opportunities than Graves does.
Especially since Bryam has a brain.

Reactions: Trinstin

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
I'm from the Vancouver region. Byram is that smooth poop that flows outta ur butt even when u don't want it to cuz ur a bit sick. But not in an explosive way, just like ur smothering peanut butter on the sides of ur butt cheeks. And it feels nice. Or you poop from the bed and he just seems to float his way out of ur room through the kitchen around the dog and land softly in the toilet. An Olympic diver with no splash. Not appearing to move fast, but gets through all the openings and he always ends up where he belongs. It's a beautiful thing.

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
I'm from the Vancouver region. Byram is that smooth poop that flows outta ur butt even when u don't want it to cuz ur a bit sick. But not in an explosive way, just like ur smothering peanut butter on the sides of ur butt cheeks. And it feels nice. Or you poop from the bed and he just seems to float his way out of ur room through the kitchen around the dog and land softly in the toilet. An Olympic diver with no splash. Not appearing to move fast, but gets through all the openings and he always ends up where he belongs. It's a beautiful thing.
Wild

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
961.gif

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas

tenor.gif

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers

How do we get this guy to replace McKenzie on the draft day panel?

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Anyone else have a boner? No? Me either...

Reactions: UncleRisto and Y3TI

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Lets be friends

Reactions: EXTRAS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad