Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Maybe the Avs figure out a mind blowing revolutionary 2D PP!

I agree it’s easy to just say oh that guy will score 50+ and the reality is much more difficult to achieve. But Byram should have an offensive impact of significance, he has that talent.

Makar is power, Girard is elusive, Byram is smooth. All are intelligent, great skating, competitive and can move the puck. Byram likes to carry the puck as much as Girard if not more and shoot it as much as Makar (I think Cale can get his shooting volume up to his NCAA levels).

Really? I thought Makar was the smooth one. You're saying Byram is smoother?

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Really? I thought Makar was the smooth one. You're saying Byram is smoother?

Yeah I kind of view them as Maverik & Iceman

Makar = Iceman

Byram = Maverick

Girard is definitely Goose, but he lives somehow because he is also a descendant of Gumby somewhere along his lineage. Some of the hits he took early on I was like.. Dude is dead, tf he got up from that fast!

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Yeah I kind of view them as Maverik & Iceman

Makar = Iceman

Byram = Maverick

Girard is definitely Goose, but he lives somehow because he is also a descendant of Gumby somewhere along his lineage.

Lol I do not understand that reference

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Do you guys think he takes PP2 from Girard as well?
Possibly. He was a very good PPQB in juniors, he definitely distributes the puck really well and has a solid shot. He'll have to learn how to get it through traffic but once again, the base skillset is there to be good.

A lot of this is an open question right now, because he hasn't yet set foot on NHL ice. How some of these skills will translate is anyone's guess, but he has all the tools to be a top pair D.

Reactions: klozge

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
But you look it :D
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad