Confirmed with Link: Bournival makes team

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Renaud Lavoie + Team 690 (Marinero)

Edit 1: Means Moen or some 4th liner will be officially cut (15 Forwards still left)
-Bournival was the only Forward at risk (besides DLR) not having to go through waivers.

Edit 2: If you're keeping score...
@JohnLuTSNMtl
#Habs Bergevin on last roster cut to get to 23: "I haven't told the player yet and I'm still working on something."

To recap: As of now, Bournival has been told he made the team. Moen has not? And DLR is still up.

Last edited:

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
napoleon-dynamite.jpg

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
Expected. Bournival is a pretty good third liner and he's underrated offensively. He played some games last season with Plekanec and Gionta and he looked good.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I fail to see why is this worthy... I mean, it was kind of obvious... The surprise would've been for him to be cut.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
I'm actually surprised to be honest, not that he made the team but that management has made the right call despite a tough call. The easy decision and what this franchise had been use to in the last 10-15 years was to send the young kid down and let them start in the AHL. Glad Bergevin and team doesn't care and rewards the best and most deserving players

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
I fail to see why is this worthy... I mean, it was kind of obvious... The surprise would've been for him to be cut.

Bournival was the easiest to send down. Because he was the only forward at risk (besides DLR) not to have to go through waivers.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
John Lu ‏@JohnLuTSNMtl 2m2 minutes ago
#Habs practice lines:
Patch-DD-Parenteau
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher
Bourque-Eller-Sekac
Prust-Malhotra-Weise
Bournival-De La Rose-Moen

Ad