Post-Game Talk: "Bounces didn't go our way"

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
f*** you Leafs

You do not deserve the amazing loyal hockey fans who cheer for you.

Reactions: Jeypic

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
We always have trouble in San Jose. Still a chance at coming away from this trip with 4 points, which has to be the goal.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Can't blame the bounces. 1/2 of that game we were just flat out dominated.

Just wish this team would be consistent. At this point I'd even take consistently bad over this, at least we'd know what we had.

Reactions: MJK

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
lots of chances not put home today. feels like it should have been more of a 6-2 or 6-4 (bounces) kind of game for us.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
So this is how they are going to try to beat the Lightning and Bruins if they make the playoffs?

Reactions: ICBM

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Stopped watching after the first and woke up to this.

This team loves to make things difficult on itself.

Reactions: Rogue Leader

SnizzNasty88

Mar 31, 2013
Toronto
Honestly, I thought we played okay tonight for the most part. They had a stretch in the 2nd where they had us on our heels but we fended it off. Two very shitty and lucky bounces for them combined with some shitty bounces that didn’t go our way including almost tying the game at 3 but instead they go down the ice and score was the deciding factor. Thought the Leafs actually looked pretty good for a decent part of the game, Jones made some decent saves too. Honestly guys, I know everyone is gonna freak out but we can’t freak out over shit like this. It’s one thing if we were terrible, but we weren’t at all, far from it. Some guys need to adjust their game, definitely Marner even though his goal was absolutely disgusting. We’ll be good boys. I feel back to back wins in LA and Anaheim are upon us. Let’s hold our heads up high and try not being the most bipolar fan base on the face of the earth. See you guys Thursday, get ready for a dub. Cheers!

GLG!!!

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
JT line was awful. Nylander seems to react late so he doesn't have to get to the boards first. It's weird because he's actually good at working along the boards when he does do it. Kerfoot does nothing... Only 3 more years on that contract..

Campbell with a great 2nd period but those 2 quick goals were the difference.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad