GDT: Boston Vs Carolina - Jan 28 @ 7:00 at Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
After watching that replay again, Ference definitely shares the blame on Skinner's goal. He was way too close to Thornton, especially with someone like Skinner lurking behind him.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I`d take Pouliot right about now:sarcasm:

Sidebar, how did Looch do in the scraparoo?

Anyone better then whats there,Give me Spooner anyday over that bum,and Looch was in vs strong guy,Not alot landed either way,but just as they broke it up Looc h was about to hurt him,Had sweater over head and ready to uppercut him,Gleason was saved there,

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Bruins one isn't that obnoxious maybe I am biased but most teams I have seen other than Boston have an annoying goal horn

Example: Washington

While I agree that Washington has a terrible horn, having been in attendance for the Carolina horn I can honestly say it's deafeningly loud and obnoxious.

Schalkenullvier*

Kelly and Peverley have had great chemistry until now. Time to tinker a bit before blowing the line up.

I know, I just don't like blaming the ineffectiveness on Bourque, and I don't think putting a goon on that line will help either.

All? Peverley was easily the best forward of the 2nd period

Talking about the whole season, the whole 3rd line has been bad. Though I'd like Pevs to make more of his opportunities than in the 2nd.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Aside from Peverley (who has been invisible until tonight), Bourque is the only one that's been noticeable on that 3rd line.

I agree, at least I notice Bourque on the ice and not in a bad way. I hardly even notice Kelly save for the awful turnover today and the one that lead to the goal against the Rags

Its just like Pouliot last year. Do people expect 30 goals from the newcomers? They are as they are advertised
I know, I just don't like blaming the ineffectiveness on Bourque, and I don't think putting a goon on that line will help either.

Talking about the whole season, the whole 3rd line has been bad. Though I'd like Pevs to make more of his opportunities than in the 2nd.

Oh, my bad. Yeah he has not been good except for today

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
No one has blamed Dobby yet.

It's nice having a new goalie.

Score would be even worse if not for some amazing saves by Khodobin. Khodobin is why this game isn't 6 or 7 to 3.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I agree with that assessment of Kelly (bad pass on the Gaborik OT winner, too), But I think Pevs has actually looked pretty good in these first 5 games. He's certainly been good tonight.

He's been okay. He's had some chances absolutely, but still needs to be a bit better. Out of the 3 though, he's not the problem. Kelly makes that line work, and needs to be better.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
While I agree that Washington has a terrible horn, having been in attendance for the Carolina horn I can honestly say it's deafeningly loud and obnoxious.

Seconded. That horn is horrific. Their 90s rock, on the other hand, kicks some serious ass.

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Krejci averaging the most time of any forward. Classic Julien, rewarding the disinterested and lazy players.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Pouliot doesnt get the credit he deserved. He wasn't bad.

I never minded Pouliot much, but kid had no hockey IQ. For the money he was okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad