GDT: Boston Vs Carolina - Jan 28 @ 7:00 at Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Bruins made 3 mistakes and all 3 tims puck landed in the net,
(!) Marchand did not take d man and insead went past to puck where a Bruins D man already had Canes covere,Result wideopen for tip in.

(2) Thornton not geting puck deep and way to much attempts at skilled plays,Result,turnover in net.,
(3) Kelly just needed to play it out off wall.It was the easy ply,instead trys cross ice in own end ,Result in net, ,,Talk about helping out the team your playing,:(

NinthSpoke06

Nov 30, 2009
Watertown, MA
Thornton will get credited with the turnover but that is the 2,375 bad pinch that I have seen from Ference in his Bruins career.

Kelly needs to get his head out of his ass. If we could move him, Caron and a 2nd to Colorado for O'Reilly then I would do a backflip.

It wasn't a pinch. The puck, the team and everyone was moving forward and then Thornton makes a stupid play and gives the puck away easily. Can't fault Ference there, there was no reason for a turnover there.

westernhome

Sep 21, 2011
Sorry that is completely on Kelly. All he had to do was bank it off the glass. Hamilton takes zero
of the blame kn that play.

well, other than he didn't hit a gear to get back in the play once it went bad, but benefit of the doubt because I'm sure it happened fast from the perspective of being on the ice

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
This reasoning drives me crazy.

So he should only play like he's paid 3.5 mil til then?

no i was just trying help a bro get his facts straight.

I agree he's playing like complete **** right now and needs to get his head out of his ass.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Bruins one isn't that obnoxious maybe I am biased but most teams I have seen other than Boston have an annoying goal horn

Example: Washington

NinthSpoke06

Nov 30, 2009
Watertown, MA
Kelly and Peverley have had great chemistry until now. Time to tinker a bit before blowing the line up.

Well each year they have had a good goal scorer with them to finish for them....this year, well Chris Bourque is probably the furthest thing from a good goal scorer.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Seguin looks like hes trying a bit too hard, to the point that now he is actually trying to "cheat."

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Well each year they have had a good goal scorer with them to finish for them....this year, well Chris Bourque is probably the furthest thing from a good goal scorer.

Aside from Peverley (who has been invisible until tonight), Bourque is the only one that's been noticeable on that 3rd line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad