GDT: Boston Vs Carolina - Jan 28 @ 7:00 at Carolina Part II

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Who? I agree that Bourque isn't outstanding, but aside from Caron (who hasn't really shined in any way in the NHL) there isn't anyone else NHL-ready to fill that slot in the organization.

I dare say Sauve can give what he giving.They could make a deal too which would not shock me.You can defend him but personally other then his last shift tonite i think he has not done alot.. But they winning so he stays right now.

doubleminor138

Call me Snake
Jul 31, 2005
NH
What a play by dougie. Ward robbed Horton. But b/c of Looch there were 2 dmen buried in the crease and Ward had no clue. What eyes by Dougie.

Too bad no shot of "Bergeron just BEATING on skinner".

Hopefully this gets Seguin going. Still shooting from way too far out.

Love that Staal got called late. Suck it, Eric.

This is everything I was thinking.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
hey guys. nice win tonight. just wondering how khubodin looked tonight

Great. Made a LOT of key saves, all of the goals he gave up he was left out to dry from turnovers/bad breakouts.

Definitely kept us in the game. Very confident in Rask-Khudobin going forward this season.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Great PK again tonight. I know Kelly made a horrible play that led to a goal, but he was outstanding on the kill, especially the 5 on 3 with Bergeron in the box.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
hey guys. nice win tonight. just wondering how khubodin looked tonight

Not sure about the "nice" part but a win is a win. Khodonbin looked very good. He is very Thomas like in his style and he had some huge saves.

Rebound control can use some work, but for his first 2013 NHL start he took away two points and played well.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
I know 3 goals got by him but Khodobin had a very good game-he had some awesome saves and the goals weren't because of lapses.

Horton had a nice game and Krejci had a good game.

Kelly sucks right now.

Johnson IMO is probably the best depth #7 dman this team has had in years. He isn't going to ever compete for Chara's job, but he is a decent fill in.

Agreed on all counts. We've got good backups at D and Goal, which is good, especially in the short, compressed season. If we could get some depth for the 3rd line, I'd be much happier.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
If you look at the replay, Skinner dragged Bergeron down in a way to try and make it look like Bergeron actually pulled him down. Not sure what happened after that though.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
couldn't post tonight because I was doing work on the house with the game on to keep me un focused on the task at hand. Missed a bit of the first but aside from that loved it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $8,851.00