GDT: Boston Vs Carolina - Jan 28 @ 7:00 at Carolina Part II

KCBRUIN

Tuukka Time
Nov 11, 2010
Kansas City Mo.
Anyone have any insight into why the Canes Board is referring to the Bruins as "The League of Justice?" I'm sure it's sarcasm, but I can't figure out what they're getting at.

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
Anyone have any insight into why the Canes Board is referring to the Bruins as "The League of Justice?" I'm sure it's sarcasm, but I can't figure out what they're getting at.

I remember when we played them in the playoffs. All I heard all offseason was how the nicey nicey Canes fan act was a crock of ******* ******* ****** !!!:D Yeah, I can't figure it out either. I'm hoping the Canes concede that the Bruins are the class of their division, but somehow I doubt it.;)

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
No, after "The Bite".

I think he was as angry at the refs for blowing off the bite as he was that he was bitten.

Bergeron really is one of the more even tempered hockey players and generally when he gets mad, it is for a good reason.

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH

I'm guessing it's a knock at how we (the fans and even the players) think the Bruins can do no wrong on the ice? But then again.. I think that could be said about any team and it's fanbase :laugh: ...so I'm not sure.

FONZIE

AYYYYYY!!!!
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Moved to Wisconsin
I'd love Clarkson. But you don't win fights much cleaner than that, sorry. Lucic lands on the button, and the only thing keeping Clarkson up is Lucic. Who graciously stops b/c he recognizes this.

I love Looch, no doubt he won and that was a bomb. A sound effect of a whistling noise, someone yelling "Incoming" and an explosion right when he hit Clarkson would be epic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->